Srixon Experience Coming in 2021

Awesome addition to the 2021 lineup of events!

Yeeeeeaaaaaaah! Got to listen to this on the way home and will admit, I squealed!

Heck yeah!!! Was pretty pumped once the teaser was dropped by Noelle this morning!!! Going to be a good one.

Heard it and loved it. Can't wait to learn more.

If you want to be a part of this, we strongly recommend listening to the latest show. It will be part of the entry.

Excited
To see this coming in 2021 - the banter was epic and I think this will be superb

Is there any chance of the podcast becoming available on Spotify?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

One more note for those following along. We are looking for people that like to talk gear. Keep that in mind, as reviewing will be a criteria.

Did you say gear head? LOL That’s my JAM!
ff65850727958b7bc283608dfb02513c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any chance of the podcast becoming available on Spotify?

Possibly, but currently it is available everywhere else including our website, mobile app, most podcast services and SoundCloud.

Possibly, but currently it is available everywhere else including our website, mobile app, most podcast services and SoundCloud.
I'll check it out on the website when working from home

One more note for those following along. We are looking for people that like to talk gear. Keep that in mind, as reviewing will be a criteria.

THP and Srixon back for 2021

We are talking Top Gear now

This is one I have been waiting/hoping would come back in 2021. Can’t wait to hear the details

That is awesome news

The pod and listening to Noelle was pretty awesome. I have looked at the new iron line up and it looks incredible! Love the ZX5 ZX7 combo. The top line is the same on both so transition would be seem less. Also so funny she told @Canadan to switch immediately to the zipcore over RTX4!

This is EPIC

Between off course and jmans review of the new line, this has gone way up on the list of wanting to attend.

The pod and listening to Noelle was pretty awesome. I have looked at the new iron line up and it looks incredible! Love the ZX5 ZX7 combo. The top line is the same on both so transition would be seem less. Also so funny she told @Canadan to switch immediately to the zipcore over RTX4!
haha, it's a big hill to climb. The efficiency I have with RTX4 is silly.

If you want to be a part of this, we strongly recommend listening to the latest show. It will be part of the entry.
Ah shucks, I missed something...guess I'll just have to listen again :LOL:

Back