Srixon Experience Coming in 2021

This is high on my list. Great opportunity to try some great clubs. Love my Srixon ZU85 and seeing Jman article just got me psyched to try these irons.

That was a great listen it was fun listening to Noelle's perspective on things. It definitely helped keep me entertained while I was doing yard work this past weekend.

One more note for those following along. We are looking for people that like to talk gear. Keep that in mind, as reviewing will be a criteria.

This gear head is ready to talk. I’m in several social media groups that love to discuss golf gear. #golfaholic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This gear head is ready to talk. I’m in several social media groups that love to discuss golf gear. #golfaholic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While that is important I believe we will keep the criteria talking about it here 😀

Planning has commenced and with their line being out now, for the most part, what would you choose?

ZX5 driver, FW, and hybrid, ZX5/Utility combo set, CBX2 wedges, Frontline putter!

Likely ZX5 driver, 2H, 3H, 4 Utility, ZX5 5-GW, CBX2 54 and Zipcore 60 low bounce, I'd have to go premier line blade putter

Planning has commenced and with their line being out now, for the most part, what would you choose?

I would probably go with ZX7 driver, hybrids and the ZX5 irons

ZX5 driver, ZX5 4-5 iron, ZX7 6-AW.

Biggest choice would be deciding if I want any fairway woods at all. I just freaking suck with them.

Whole bag? Some serious decision making has to go on ......

Driver - ZX5
Hybrids - ZX 2 (16*)
Utility - ZX Utility 3 (20*)
Irons - ZX5 4 - PW
Wedges - Cleveland CBX2 50* & 55*, RTX ZipCore 60*
Putter - Cleveland HB SOFT Premier #11
Ball - Q-Star Tour

ZX5 driver, ZX FW, 2 Hybrids (19 & 22) 6-AW ZX5, CBX 2 FF 56 & 60 and Cleveland Soft Premier 10.5. Srixon Z-Star XV in yellow.

For irons I'd go ZX5 with the Mainfrane technology. Maybe a combo, but still leaning 5's. ZX5 in the driver, and have to look more at the fairways/hybrids.

Driver- ZX5
FW- ZX 3W
Hybrid- ZX 3H, 4H
Irons- ZX5 5-6, ZX7 7-PW
Wedges- RTX Zipcore 50,54,58
Putter- HB Soft Premier 11S
Ball- Z-Star

Driver= ZX5
Fairways= 3 and 5
Hybrids= 4 and 5
Irons= ZX7 5-PW
Wedges= Zipcore 50° mid and 58° full
Putter= Huntington Beach Soft Premier 4

Driver - ZX7
Utility - ZX Utility
Hybrids - ZX (19 then whatever to gap to irons)
Irons - ZX5 5 - PW
Wedges - zipcore 50/54/58

Driver- ZX5
3 wood- ZX
5 wood- ZX
3 hybrid- ZX
5-pw- ZX7
50/54/58- RTX Zipcore
Putter- Frontline 4.0

Man, that was fun putting together!

ZX 5 Driver

ZX 5 wood
ZX 7 wood

ZX 4 U
ZX 5 5/6/7
ZX 7 8/9/PW

No idea on wedges - zipcore or cbx2 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

tell me which ones I want THP

X7driver
3 fairway wood
utility 2 iron
4-8 x7
9-pw z forged blades
X7 gap wedge
54 and 60 zip core Raws

Wow....such a great lineup.....decisions, decisions.

Driver- ZX5
FW- ZX 4W
Hybrid- ZX 3H
Irons- ZX5 4-6, ZX7 7-PW
Wedges- RTX Zipcore 50,54,58
Putter- HB Soft Premier 11S
Ball- Z-Star

ZX5 driver and irons, Zipcore 50, 54 56 a bag full of Z-star XVs (yellow)and a pair of Asic golf shoes.

Driver- ZX5
3W- ZX
Hybrids- ZX
Irons- 5,6 ZX5
7-G ZX7
Wedges- Zipcore 54,58
Putter- Frontline Elevado single bend
Ball- Q-star tour

Last edited:
Tell me about your wedge setup and why
I have learned to hit a variety of shots with the 50° from 90 yards and in. I can use the 58° out of the bunker if needed. I can use the 50 or 58 for chipping around the greens. No gaping issues for me with this set up.

Driver - ZX7
3 wood
19* hybrid
Combo set 4,5 zx5 & 6-pw zx7
50*, 54*, & 58 ZipCore black
Putter - would have to do some research

I have learned to hit a variety of shots with the 50° from 90 yards and in. I can use the 58° out of the bunker if needed. I can use the 50 or 58 for chipping around the greens. No gaping issues for me with this set up.

Also why ZipCore?

Back