Srixon Experience Coming in 2021

Who else is excited about this one with the new lineups out

Any experience with Noelle is going to be great.

This would be a good candidate for the golden ticket

I sure am. Hearing Noelle say how much better the ZX series is compared to my old 565/765 has me imagining how good this lineup must be!!

Uhhh me!
Just because I didn’t pick Srixon as my favorite brand doesn’t mean I haven’t been paying attention to this new lineup. They’re going to shock a lot of people again with this release! This would be such a fun experience!!

Uhhh me!
Just because I didn’t pick Srixon as my favorite brand doesn’t mean I haven’t been paying attention to this new lineup. They’re going to shock a lot of people again with this release! This would be such a fun experience!!
Sneaky good lineup, just not sure how much longer they can sneak up with how constantly good they've been!

This is a great line up this year, I would go with the following:

zx7 driver
Zx5 fw
Zx5 hybrid
Zx5 4iron
Zx7 5-gw
Cbx2 54
Zipcore 58
xv yellow ball

i would go ZX5 all the way through the irons. Zipcore 50*, 54* and 58* wedges and QST for the ball....

I'm excited! There's so little Srixon exposure for people here (my area), and I'm sure there's are a lot of other areas that are the same. They get talked about on here, but not near enough out at the club imo for how good they are. Good experiences can create lifelong loyalties, and a Srixon experience would be amazing.

Personally, I'm so excited for the ZX UT it's borderline ridiculous.

Last edited:
Their irons are front runners for me in 2021. All eyes on this one.

Definitely excited to learn more about the experience, the equipment, etc. Srixon was absolutely on my radar last year when I was pondering new irons, and following and interacting some with Noelle makes it even more interesting. I can say unequivocally the ZX5 series would be the one I'm most interested in. Having read a little about the ZX7 on here I'd definitely elect for the forgiveness of the 5 series 😎

Between this one, the Morgan Cup and the Mizuno experience it would be such a hard choice to make with a Golden Ticket win

1609468514227.gif

This will be phenomenal. Srixon makes great clubs. I've never hit one though, and have wanted to for a long time.

Sneaky good lineup, just not sure how much longer they can sneak up with how constantly good they've been!

Yeah! The last lineup really shocked some people who would not usually consider Srixon. I’m ready to try out this new line.

My lineup 🤞.....

Driver- ZX5
FW- ZX 4W
Hybrid- ZX 5H
Irons- ZX5 4-7, ZX7 8-PW
Wedges- RTX Zipcore 50, 54 & 58
Putter- HB Soft Premier 11S
Ball- Z-Star

This guys is beyond excited!

This one if going to be hard to beat!

I have typed and deleted and re-typed my club selections three times. I waffle between the ZX5 and ZX7 irons, or a blended set. I’m going to make the theoretical choice this weekend.

I have typed and deleted and re-typed my club selections three times. I waffle between the ZX5 and ZX7 irons, or a blended set. I’m going to make the theoretical choice this weekend.
They are really different irons too. I know a number of people will combo them, but I’m not sure I would consider it personally.

Back