Video Srixon Live: Huge Contest

Superb contest! Might have to burn a little PTO today so I can make sure I’m able to follow along.

What a week the THP Showcase has been. Giving away a set of Srixon irons is a killer finale!

Awesome!

The good news is you can go back and watch all of them on the THP YouTube Channel.
And give them a thumbs up!!!

Can’t wait for 10am!

The bad news, my tee time got cancelled today, the good news, I'll be able to catch this one live!

looking forward to this one..

I'll be tuning into this one on course. Been looking forward to it. Awesome way to end the week.

You guys have been killing it this week! Look forward to this one!

My alarm is set! Those Srixon :love:

This really has been such a fun week. Thanks to the THP staff both on and off camera for all you do.

This will be really good. I'm relatively new to Srixon, other than the occasional ball I don't think I've ever used a piece of their gear so interested to see what is happening there. Will definitely be watching this on YouTube in the morning.

Ill have to catch the replay as I will be out at that time. Really looking forward to hearing about these.

Should be a fun one!

I will try and remember to ask during the live stream, but I am going to put it in here as well. My question(s) are: How does Srixon approach improvements to an already well sorted and well liked iron lineup. What design targets were identified as points for improvement? And how does Srixon go about prototyping and testing/validating those changes?

I’ve been looking forward to this one, Srixon seems to be a favorite of the forum but I don’t hear too much from them on the marketing front. Can’t wait to learn more directly from their team!

I'm so ready for Srixon today. The whole week has been awesome

Awesome!
I'm home early today so YouTube it is.
This is about as close to golf as I can get right now.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I just realized I've never hit a Srixon iron and they have a great lineup for lefties.

Awesomeness, no meetings at work during this time so will be joining

I just realized I've never hit a Srixon iron and they have a great lineup for lefties.

What? 👀

Having spent some time playing with you and knowing what you like in an iron... You need a ZX demo stat.

Back