Video Srixon Live: Huge Contest

Another great stream thanks thp!

@JB now has to tell us which 2 iron sets didn't sound that good ;)

Well I hopped in to bump the views up, but wasn't able to listen. Will have something to watch later haha

Great way to finish off the Showcase. I went with Noelle on the contest, so 2 yds over .......

Was that the ZX5 6 iron you hit 200yrds? or the ZX7
Zx5 was the contest shot. I followed it up with a more accurate 200 yard shot with the zx7

I needed one more yard. Come on Dan. LOL.

Great job today guys. You guys have really given me something to think about this week. One day I wanted Mizuno, the next day I wanted Epic. Not I want some ZX irons.

i’ll have to watch this one a bit later. work is nuts right now and only going to get worse. i wish i could have watched live!

Missed it live but got a chance to watch the full video. Surprised to hear how many pros are in using ZX5 and ZX7 combo sets and putting the CBX wedges in their bags. Speaks to how good these irons are. Very impressed, thanks thp

Missed it live, stupid work.

I'm a bit stunned at how similar the ZX5 and ZX7 look at address. On the one hand it sours me a tad on the ZX7 (I'm vain lol) but on the other hand it makes me think the ZX5 look great for how much iron is actually down there.

Great way to finish off the Showcase. I went with Noelle on the contest, so 2 yds over .......
I missed it by five yards, but I was the closest without going over here on the forum :) There seemed to be some brief confusion as to what he was hitting, so I was initially going to go a lot lower. That got straightened-out and I briefly considered 200, then thought to hedge my bets.

I was the first of three to pick 200 :D

I’m sure @Canadan will sleep well after this week of swinging everyday!

I unfortunately missed it live, work got in the way. Super disappointed that I missed it. Oh well will watch the replay, was hoping to get the chance at a beauty set of irons

So what is next?? You have us all spoiled now. So we will all beg for more.

Noelle dropped a bunch of not so subtle hints of stuff "maybe" coming in the future. All of which I obviously want right now...

So what is next?? You have us all spoiled now. So we will all beg for more.

Noelle dropped a bunch of not so subtle hints of stuff "maybe" coming in the future. All of which I obviously want right now...
Enough to want to use the Golden Ticket on the event?

Well I hopped in to bump the views up, but wasn't able to listen. Will have something to watch later haha
There were definitely more people tuned in today than others, but the participation was always 100%! It's definitely worth a watch. I was a few minutes late, and I'm going to watch it all again tonight since I'm sure I missed something! There were a lot of subtle/not to subtle hints dropped!

Shucks, missed this live. Time zones ... oh yeah.

I had a lesson at this time. I was off on when I thought it would happen, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Those lessons are hard to schedule. And as much as I would love a chance at new irons, I'm not lucky at contests. I hope whoever wins loves those irons. That will be a sweet prize! There is a still a good chance I end up with ZX7's when I do my fitting on Feb 3. I'll watch the recorded live sesson later this afternoon. I look forward to learning more about Srixon. And these hints mentioned above are certainly curious.

Busiest day I had this week so missed it live but I did enjoy going back and watching it just now. Some great questions and answers. Always excited about a new Z-Star release as well.

Thinking back, and I really enjoyed this Srixon showcase. A great underrated company. Irons are legit, and their woods are gaining some steam as well.

Can't wait for the new Z-star. Would love to give it a go and compare to see how it improved upon the last iteration. Also can't wait to hear more on the Srixon Experience!

Great stream! I didn't get a chance to see it live but got to watch it over the last hour. Great way to cap off a fantastic week

Back