These are fun. For real.

They’re shockingly easy to align on the greens, and they’re hilaaaaaaaaariously cool to hit stingers with and SEE the spin on the ball.

These are fun. For real.

They’re shockingly easy to align on the greens, and they’re hilaaaaaaaaariously cool to hit stingers with and SEE the spin on the ball.

@Canadan will be playing them tomorrow.

1618583108933.gif

I will be ordering some. Love the colors.

They’re shockingly easy to align on the greens,

My buddy was taking to me about that. I was kind of jabbering in part of the vid about it while putting, because he mentioned how you'd never need a line or TT on your ball with them. I didn't take the time to line up the halves putting because I don't actually like that, but I can see how many would, and it was really cool on the 70y pitch to see it spinning perfectly along the center line in air.

I'm curious to hear what Dan thinks of them after tomorrow. He plays more of a smoosh ball and the feels were just so bizarre to me I didn't really know what to do with it. The layup and 7i approach felt like mishits and it was insanely soft off the putter face. Kind of threw me.

How do you interpret that kind of compression in your hands at your speed?

My buddy was taking to me about that. I was kind of jabbering in part of the vid about it while putting, because he mentioned how you'd never need a line or TT on your ball with them. I didn't take the time to line up the halves putting because I don't actually like that, but I can see how many would, and it was really cool on the 70y pitch to see it spinning perfectly along the center line in air.

I'm curious to hear what Dan thinks of them after tomorrow. He plays more of a smoosh ball and the feels were just so bizarre to me I didn't really know what to do with it. The layup and 7i approach felt like mishits and it was insanely soft off the putter face. Kind of threw me.

How do you interpret that kind of compression in your hands at your speed?
Oh, I compress the pee out of them, to a detriment for my personal game, but man they’re still a hoot.

Oh, I compress the pee out of them, to a detriment for my personal game, but man they’re still a hoot.
#longhitterproblems
😀

I picked some up at the course before my round yesterday. I really liked lining them up on the green, watching them spin, and honestly they were pretty easy to track even in the hazy sky we had yesterday. And got them for under 33 including tax.

I have been rolling this on my putting mat. It was interesting in trying a few different putters that I have that one putter I could a solid roll with one and not another..

I got to roll a bunch of putts last night with a few putters on my makeshift mat. So fun. Soft feel. The colors are great for putting practice. If you don’t like seeing the line between the colors just put red or yellow side up.

These are the first Srixon balls I’ve ever tried. After reading their website it looks like I’d fit into the QST ball anyways, so I think I lucked out there. Can’t wait to hit them with some clubs other than putter.

I have been rolling this on my putting mat. It was interesting in trying a few different putters that I have that one putter I could a solid roll with one and not another..
I hadn't even thought about it until this post ^, but I think I might actually be able to get the wife to practice her putting inside with these. They're fun, she obviously likes them, and the visual feedback would really encourage her to try to even out her stroke. :unsure:

I hadn't even thought about it until this post ^, but I think I might actually be able to get the wife to practice her putting inside with these. They're fun, she obviously likes them, and the visual feedback would really encourage her to try harder. :unsure:

I am not sure I could play these. Other than a fun round here and there. But for practicing putting and chipping. I think these could be awesome.

Played nine with these today. I really like them. Had good distance and loved to see it flying and it was very easy to track with the colors. I will play these this year which will add to my quirky persona.

Played nine with these today. I really like them. Had good distance and loved to see it flying and it was very easy to track with the colors. I will play these this year which will add to my quirky persona.
My 3 bag talked smack, then he lost to his coach by 17 while I was using this :ROFLMAO:

My 3 bag talked smack, then he lost to his coach by 17 while I was using this :ROFLMAO:
Gotta respect his Gumption though
Any idea where he learned that "Golf Smack" ?

Pretty neat looking. Wish it was yellow and lime though

4A5D0262-1C84-4D4A-AD2F-24D1440169D4.jpegC697B414-95FF-4329-AE58-21052242A923.jpeg

Divide.

The Dictionary defines it three ways:

To separate into two or more parts, areas, or groupsTo separate into portions and give out sharesTo cause to be separate, distinct, or apart from one another

Honestly, it is a word that is intertwined with the serious, and oft over-serious nature of the world we live in today. Thankfully though, Srixon Golf is taking the word and applying it to a much more entertaining thing…golf balls.

In a move that will undoubtedly provide a lot of discussion among golfers, Srixon is bringing back the two-tone golf ball. Say hello to the Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE.

Enter the Srixon Divide

Continue reading...
I'd love to have a few to use for putting practice.

Attachments

• C9DFAE4A-8B07-450A-9A56-094BCD10FCA4.jpeg
    C9DFAE4A-8B07-450A-9A56-094BCD10FCA4.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 6
Back