Played these this weekend. They performed really well for me, plenty of green side bite, cut through the wind well, and we’re a blast to watch on short approaches. Will definitely continue to play them and looking forward to the yellow and blue one!!!

Little evening short game practice. This balls is a lot of fun for the practice green.

image.jpg

Found one of these on the course on Monday and played a few holes with it. Pretty neat ball. My daughter talked me into a dozen of them for her!

I sit here wondering why No Pink version??? Seems like a easy one they could a Breat Cancer awareness or something for marketing.

Wouldn't that be cool if a pink version was released! Pink and white would be a decent (boring) combo, but for more modern pop, I would love to see a matte pink/matte blue or matte pink/matte green version.

I bought a dozen and put them in play last week. The performance was spot on. Plenty of distance off the tee and good bite on the greens. As far as the colours, I wasn't a big fan. I did not find them much easier to track through the air and actually found them harder to spot on the ground, especially when the red side was up. I'll be using them for practice, but stick to yellow and white when actually playing.

Just grabbed another dozen

I bought another dozen and I am waiting for the usual buy 2 get 1 free to stock up.
I really like this ball!

Wish Z-star had this option. That ball performs better for me in the mid irons going into greens and is a touch longer on the driver. But I LOVE to novelty of watching the flash in the air and the ball roll across the green.

I played a full round yesterday with the divide. I am really liking the feel and performance I am getting from this ball. I would be lying if I didn’t say I liked watching the ball fly lol. I have been a huge ProV1x fan for a long time but I am switching for awhile! My speed control of the putter just seems so much better I can’t describe it.

Just grabbed another dozen
I bought another dozen and I am waiting for the usual buy 2 get 1 free to stock up.
I really like this ball!
I almost broke down and bought another dozen but I'm really trying to hold off and wait for the other colors to be released...really want the yellow/orange.

I'm really waiting for the alternate colors to be released but I'll probably pick up more and play them during out bourbon outing at the end of the month.

Bought a dozen, been using them for chipping and putting. I've never liked matte finish balls and sadly these follow that trend. Chromesoft red/white "soccer balls" remain my fav. That's another ball where it is easy to pick up rotation around the green. I do happily game QStarTour white as well though...

I’ve got 5 rounds in now playing the divide. I really enjoy watching it around the greens and have gotten pretty good distances relative to the pro v I usually play. Weird thing is, my putting has been horrific over that stretch. Can’t tell if it’s coincidence or if the ball is distracting me when putting.

I’ve got 5 rounds in now playing the divide. I really enjoy watching it around the greens and have gotten pretty good distances relative to the pro v I usually play. Weird thing is, my putting has been horrific over that stretch. Can’t tell if it’s coincidence or if the ball is distracting me when putting.

I've played two rounds, and I really like watching it too. I am with you on the potential for distraction though, every time I try to line up the ball and put a good stroke on it, I end up rolling the thing like a wounded duck and missing the hole. I am not good at the ball alignment games yet, my normal putting routine is fast and stopping to line up a ball and worry about how its rolling may be too much of an ask.

I love the "two face" tee shots - when the ball flies all the way to the target with parting line visible mid air.

Went to grab another dozen at Dick’s and they are sold out already.

I've played two rounds, and I really like watching it too. I am with you on the potential for distraction though, every time I try to line up the ball and put a good stroke on it, I end up rolling the thing like a wounded duck and missing the hole. I am not good at the ball alignment games yet, my normal putting routine is fast and stopping to line up a ball and worry about how its rolling may be too much of an ask.

I love the "two face" tee shots - when the ball flies all the way to the target with parting line visible mid air.

agreed on the tee shots! Looks awesome off the driver

My foursome has dubbed the Tour Divide "The Bobber Ball".

Sadly, it failed to float when I rinsed one on the 3rd hole this morning :cool:. #Science

My foursome has dubbed the Tour Divide "The Bobber Ball".

Sadly, it failed to float when I rinsed one on the 3rd hole this morning :cool:. #Science
Haha One of the guys here is playing it and called it that earlier.

Wait.. are you playing them with the Apex MB @GraniteRoost ?? How does that feel?

Wait.. are you playing them with the Apex MB @GraniteRoost ?? How does that feel?

LOL, I was actually going to comment on that last week. I played Apex MB last Thursday and Friday with Divide... then I took out the ZX7 today. They are ridiculous off the MB, feels squished. All compression. I have noticed they launch higher than my Z-Star's, some have really gotten up with ease.

I'd play these. Why not.

Funny thing is I use to do this with my practice balls.

I'd put the balls in an egg carton, and spray paint the tops of them. Served two purposes. One, it separated mine from others on the practice greens. Two, it would show where I was impacting the ball on the club face.

Took these out for a test drive (lol) during yesterday's round. Really liked the visuals and they played well for my game. I'm really liking this version of the Q Star Tour!

One of the guys I played with yesterday commented that seeing the ball spin on chips made him dizzy :ROFLMAO:. Then he said to watch out for extra spin due to the yellow being heavier than the red... doh!

These appear to be sold out at a lot of the non-golf specific sporting goods stores around me (Academy, Dicks, etc.). Good sign for Srixon! Love that these are so popular.

These appear to be sold out at a lot of the non-golf specific sporting goods stores around me (Academy, Dicks, etc.). Good sign for Srixon! Love that these are so popular.

I stopped by Vans yesterday and they had 4 dz left i grabbed 2! Heading out this aft and i am all stocked up.

Back