I am still waiting for a Pink version. It boggles my mind why they haven't gone with some color combo including Pink just from a marketing standpoint.

The Blue makes zero sense and I saw someone suggested Green?? WTF Why would you want a Green Ball???
I don't know what be worse a green ball or Blue ones?

I am still waiting for a Pink version. It boggles my mind why they haven't gone with some color combo including Pink just from a marketing standpoint.

The Blue makes zero sense and I saw someone suggested Green?? WTF Why would you want a Green Ball???
Is suggested lime green, key details to remember... See a Vice... Not exactly sure how that is hard to comprehend especially since vice and oncore already do it, but maybe the consumers buying it are not smart...;)

FWIW this would be the best seller!

vice-pro-plus-matte-red_3.jpg

Played a red and yellow yesterday that I had found somewhere. Dormant Bermuda and white clouds in background. Could not track white ball in the air. Enter red and yellow. Absolutely loved it. Easy to pick up in air. Easy to see when in hit ground. Order a dozen orange and yellow. Will give them some more time.

a buddy tried a matte blue ball and it was horrible to see in air and then on the ground...worst color I've ever tried to find!

Everything is cyclical like style. Ping had the two-tone golf balls in the 80s. Ping stop making golf balls in 1997, but would not be surprised if they started up again given all the new golf ball brands coming to market nowadays.

10 dozen ….. how often do you play? Your course have a lot of water? Are they all the blue ones? I find the blue ones extremely challenging to see

10 dozen ….. how often do you play? Your course have a lot of water? Are they all the blue ones? I find the blue ones extremely challenging to see

In the winter months when the fairways are brown, the blue ones are great then and only then.

Gamer Bag:
:ping: G425 SFT 10.5° Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: G425 SFT 5w Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: G425 SFT 7w Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: G425 Max 9w Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: Blueprint red dot 4-PW Recoil 95 F3 shafts
:cleveland: RTX Zipcores 50° 56° & 60° wedges with Recoil 95 F3 shafts
:taylormade: TM2 Truss 35"

The 2nd String:
:ping: G SFT 10° driver Alta R Flex Shaft
:Srixon: ZX5 5-PW Recoil 95 F3 Shafts
:ping: G410 2 Hybrid Tensei Blue R Flex Shaft
:ping: G425 4 Hybrid Alta CB R Flex Shaft
:Taylormade: Tour Spider 35”

The Shelf:
:xxio: Nine 6-AW SR Flex mp 1000 shafts
:odyssey: Works Versa 7H CS 34”

This is still my gamer. Absolutely, the best performing golf ball dollar for dollar. I keep going back and forth with using it to line up a tee shot. I like it, but it takes a decent amount of time to do, then if you accidentally knock the ball off the tee, you have to start all over. If I don’t use the alignment on the tee, I place the yellow side straight up. Chipping and putting with this ball is so fun. You get to see the spin and instant feedback is great.

This is still my gamer. Absolutely, the best performing golf ball dollar for dollar. I keep going back and forth with using it to line up a tee shot. I like it, but it takes a decent amount of time to do, then if you accidentally knock the ball off the tee, you have to start all over. If I don’t use the alignment on the tee, I place the yellow side straight up. Chipping and putting with this ball is so fun. You get to see the spin and instant feedback is great.

I love the Divide for its spin feedback too. They are more fun that i thought they would be. And the QST is a fantastic ball.

Played one today for a couple holes, amazing ball and the price is totally worth it.

I haven't played them yet, but a friend has been playing them and they're sure fun to watch! The QST is a great ball, I'll have to give the Divides a try at some point.

I finally played with someone who plays these. If you have trouble following your ball, these are highly recommended. It was so easy to see this even in that weird dusk lighting.

I couldn't bring myself to play them yesterday when I was out with so much mud and water. I did putt with one though on the practice area and it was nice to see them roll straight, and very obvious if I missed my line. I think I'm going to be very happy with them once the mud is all gone.

I hit the Z-Star ZX Divide tonight. Besides the green side spin, I didn’t think it out performed the QST. I just wish they would go to a gloss finish on the QST Divide as well.

I hit the Z-Star ZX Divide tonight. Besides the green side spin, I didn’t think it out performed the QST. I just wish they would go to a gloss finish on the QST Divide as well.
I like the Matte finish on the Q-Star tours.
I am just waiting on the annual sale to stock up.

Had a dozen XV's in my Cart on Srixon site (Can't find their hats anywhere) however I just thought that we were just a little close to Father's Day and there is usually a Srixon deal on golf balls during that time. Decided to wait it out...

I still need to pick up some of these.

Fingers crossed for some new color combos coming out

Couldn’t wait:
2CB98BC0-6BE0-42A0-9B74-F4830B68CDA4.jpeg

I’ve played this ball exclusively since it’s release. I still get a lot of questions about it, so I’m not sure how much advertising has been done on it towards the average golfer. I’m not a fan of the matte finish. It gets dirty fast and scuffs kinda easily. If I play better, I’ll probably move to the z-Star divide because that finish is phenomenal.

I love these balls
I have 4 dozen 2 red and 2 Orange and 3 Dozen Yellow tours.
I am saving the Divides for my trip to Myrtle Beach.

Played the Q-Star Tour Divide for one round last week and I just couldn't get used to it. I'm sure it has it's benefits, but I wasn't a huge fan. Went back to the Chromesoft LSX triple track pretty quick. Didn't know what to think of the matte finish either, I'd like to try the Z-Star sometime and I think this is an interesting concept it was just too distracting for me and my already messed up head (when it comes to golf). LOL.

Back