JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Divide. 

The Dictionary defines it three ways:

To separate into two or more parts, areas, or groupsTo separate into portions and give out sharesTo cause to be separate, distinct, or apart from one another

Honestly, it is a word that is intertwined with the serious, and oft over-serious nature of the world we live in today. Thankfully though, Srixon Golf is taking the word and applying it to a much more entertaining thing…golf balls. 

Q-STAR-TOUR-DIVIDE-Golf-Ball-1.png

In a move that will undoubtedly provide a lot of discussion among golfers, Srixon is bringing back the two-tone golf ball. Say hello to the Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE.

Enter the Srixon Divide

Yes, let’s get right to it. Look at that cover. 

While those...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea and look. Flash backs of the old Ping ball but I like it. Easy to follow a well struck putt and agree with being able to see the visible spin. Will more color options follow if these are successful? Hate to see how this will mess with people who dislike the look of seems. 😆

• Admin
I have been waiting for this drop for a while and while I have a very it will be pretty polarizing, put me in the camp that absolutely loves them.

This is too cool. Not sure I would play them, but I would like a sleeve or two for practice.

VERY INTERESTING and like to play it

Cool.

Why hasn't this been a thing before?
It has, PING did it a long time ago and they still are used by a lot of golfers for putting practice. Now though, all that short game practice benefit in a modern golf ball that you can actually go out and play is pretty cool. Surprised someone hasn’t done it already with a modern ball.

I like the idea and look. Flash backs of the old Ping ball but I like it. Easy to follow a well struck putt and agree with being able to see the visible spin. Will more color options follow if these are successful? Hate to see how this will mess with people who dislike the look of seems. 😆
Right now just Red and Yellow. (y)

Those are pretty wild. I could definitely see the benefit though.

Certainly would be able to pick my ball out after hitting it!

I reeeeeeally want to get these into the bags of some of my freshmen to use for short game practice. SEEING the spin of the ball based on the way you hit it is a hell of an educational opportunity.

In hand

I would pick up a sleeve for practice.

Wow that's intense

Practice with - yes. Play with on the course - no.

Visually it would be crazy fun to watch. Be awesome around and on the greens. Probably not a real solid go to ball option for me, but I love that they brought it out in the QST model. So it's not just a gimmick on a distance ball, but on a ball that is a damn solid performer.

Reactions: JB
I will be picking up some of these for sure! Brilliant idea.

Hello old Ping balls. They were probably painted on. I have one still kicking around the house somewhere.

Hello old Ping balls. They were probably painted on. I have one still kicking around the house somewhere.
I believe they were

I'd give these a shot for sure. The idea of seeing spin/roll definitely has some appeal, and that price point is pretty solidly in with the ERC Soft and E12 Contact that I want to take a look at this year.

May have to stop in to the Local Golf Store and pick some up for putting

Back