Srixon Q-Star Tour Opinions?

Double Drops

Reaction score
Handicap
I see lots of people recommend the Srixon Q-Star Tours.
Has anyone not had good experiences with them or been disappointed? Just looking for input on this ball in particular. I’m curious to hear the good and bad reports on this ball.

Lots of THP'ers use the QST, including me. I've played it exclusively ever since it came out.

Very predictable/reliable behavior. Likes to fly high. Hop and stop on the greens. Price is very good for the quality. Occasionally it goes on sale for $20/dz. A+

It's on the softer side (though not as soft as "soft" balls), if you have a high swing speed you might want to look at the Z-Star or XV so you don't leave distance on the table.

Hope this helps.

I have played the QST on and off since it came out. I seem to always go back to it because it fits my game. I have decided to stay with the QST because I can't find anything better for me. I just bought 5 dozen at $19.99 dozen.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Following

Best sub-$30/dozen ball on the market.

It’s an inexpensive urethane ball that delivers very good greenside spin.

Good review thread here.

I've used this ball for the past 2 seasons, It feels good off the driver and irons and I get good spin (for my game) around the greens. The cover is durable and it holds it's line very well into the wind.
For the price point, it's worth grabbing some and trying them out.

I think it's a good ball for the price. However, I think the Cut Grey plays just as good but feel I get more spin in to the green.

I haven’t played the cut, but I generally agree with @ddec here - it’s a good ball, but I found it lacking on spin into/around the green for a urethane ball.

For a ball you can buy in the store it is probably the best $30 ball.

It is on the softer side and not quite as high spinning around the greens as a full on tour ball but it's a good ball.

Ive played Q-Stars in the past and felt kind of ho-hum about them. To me, they felt like hitting a marshmallow. Im thinking that I need to give them another shot, especially the Q-Star Tours because I hear so many good things about them.

Q Star TOUR different ball than Q Star for sure
I like the Tour model, I get good spin, straight drives, I shot my best rounds this past year. I get them used for $11.99/ Doz, sometimes as low as $9.99

I took a chance on this ball with the great reviews (see JBs post above with link) and the great price right now. Got 4 dozen for $60, which is a steal. Played them today and hit them straight and long. Great bite on the greens also. Worth the money. It better be, as I have 4 dozen now. :D

I took a chance on this ball with the great reviews (see JBs post above with link) and the great price right now. Got 4 dozen for $60, which is a steal. Played them today and hit them straight and long. Great bite on the greens also. Worth the money. It better be, as I have 4 dozen now. :D
I keep hearing about these balls on THP, think I know what I'll be trying next time I hit up the course.

For the price there is no better ball in my opinion. They have no right to be this good at this price point.

It's a very good ball for the money. I play them on and off. Good distance with ok spin

A fantastic ball for wet conditions. I barely notice the reduced green side spin and it’s long, long, long.

It is a great ball for the price and does everything in need it to do, it is very comparable to the Tour B RX i play as well, these two are the top 2 balls i play

This past year it was my second favorite ball. Wilson duo pro was my favorite but QST was really close to it.

I had no problem getting the QST to spin around the green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back