Srixon - Win a Trip to Scotland Contest

Fildini

Harley Weewax
Reaction score
Good Morning,

I received notice of this contest in a Srixon newsletter yesterday.

In addition to congratulating Tim Clark and Robert Allenby for their 1-2 finish at the TPC, there was info on how to register to win a trip to Scotland later this summer.

Here is a link to the entry...

http://webforms.clevelandgolf.com/srixon/ad333summer/index.html

Fildini

Cool beans. I'm in!

Anyone play the AD333? I fear my short game cant take many more ball swtiches lol.

Anyone play the AD333? I fear my short game cant take many more ball swtiches lol.

For a cheaper ball I preferred the Trispeeds.

I've been saying 'cool beans' for years and only recently has it seen a resurgence. I guess it's from the movie Hot Rod. I'll post that clip on the great quotes thread.

I've been saying 'cool beans' for years and only recently has it seen a resurgence. I guess it's from the movie Hot Rod. I'll post that clip on the great quotes thread.

After reviewing the Terms and Conditions, I don't think you actually have to buy/play the AD333.

I am a loyal user of both the zStar and Tri-speed. Actually, I kinda like the tri-speed tour a bunch too.

Never really played the AD333.

Dini

I am currently trying to bring some other sayings back to prominince.

PSYCH!!

That's where I got it from. That's one of the better parts of that movie.

I'm entered. Thanks for the head's up!

Back