Srixon Z 355 Irons Preview

That was one of the main reasons I was interested in the 545's during their review - everyone raved about the soles! And having seen Mikedean441's up close, those 545's are absolutely gorgeous. So yeah, 355's are high on the list! Thanks Dean for the info. Might (ER, probably will) come down to price, but I'd love to get a real honest-to-goodness fitting for a change instead of buying & hoping they work

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with the irons you mentioned. All are good and I know I would gladly throw in my bag for the year. I'd be interested in finding out what a fitting for them would do and which would come out on top.

Anybody hit these head to head vs the Z545 irons? Much difference? Are the Z355 really more forgiving?
I spent a decent amount of time with the 545s over the summer as MPeterson let me borrow his set for a month. After reviewing the 355 I can confidently say that these are more forgiving, even though the head size is not significantly larger. Toe side misses were much more playable with these. Both are two of my favorite iron sets released over the past year+.

Cool to see the ad on the forum today!
4024848d-78c6-47de-8e00-e0b8d3a479b3.jpg

Just signed up for a Srixon fitting for 4/17. Really looking forward to trying the Z355's! That same weekend I'm hitting the Apex CF16's & the Wilson Staff C200's. These are the 3 sets that have grabbed my attention from THP reviews, so I'm thankful to get a chance to compare them at the same place under (hopefully) the same conditions!

Back