Srixon Z 355 Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Developed with the sole objective of consistency, the Srixon Z 355 irons are packed with technology designed to deliver incredible distance and increased accuracy. The Z 355 irons feature Action Mass technology, which combines higher head weights with one of two premium ultra-high balance point shaft options – the Miyazaki Jinsoku graphite offering, and the Nippon® NS Pro® 950GH DST steel option. Both options are engineered to help promote a more consistent, stable swing on every club. The class-leading Tour V.T. Sole™, which has been one of the most buzzed about technology inside the ropes, has been enhanced for the Z 355 and delivers more consistent turf interaction. A two-piece construction in the 4-7 irons (maraging steel face, 17-4 steel body), and one-piece construction in 8-A (431 steel) offers full set playability and versatility. Available in men’s (RH and LH) and women’s (RH only) options, the Z 355 irons have a MAP of $899.99 (8pc graphite) and $799.99 (8pc steel). For more information, please visit Srixon Z 355 Irons.

i-vmmSZw2-L.jpg

i-4HBcmxC-L.jpg

i-VWqMBcQ-L.jpg

i-QmCPqCQ-L.jpg

i-7R5W97L-L.jpg

i-dqZSwJk-L.jpg

i-Qn47SZb-L.jpg

i-SfMgNfw-L.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome to see then showing some Lh love.. Maybe the others will follow suit

What a fantastic looking package, big fan of the v-sole with a bit more forgiveness than the 545's.

• Admin

What a fantastic looking package, big fan of the v-sole with a bit more forgiveness than the 545's.

And we saw these in person and you can attest to how solid they look in hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking set up. I like the Nippon shaft offering. Heard many good things about them.

And we saw these in person and you can attest to how solid they look in hand.

Absolutely, forgiveness packed into a really good looking package. Really good step from the 745/545's that we saw last year.

I need to get these against the 545's as I was really pondering those, but if these offer a tad more forgivness this might be my next set of irons

Very impressed with the looks of these and I'm sure in hand pics will be even better when available.

Very nice indeed.

JM

Oh wow, that side profile was NOT what I was expecting.

These look very slick. Love where Srixon is headed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the looks I'd rock them in a heartbeat

I like what I'm seeing and reading. Yes, please.

A little longer & more forgiving than the 545s. Sounds like a winner to me.

Can't wait to see try these....

Definitely peaked my interest. Sharp looking iron.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I love the looks of these. It'll be interesting to see what the blade size is compared to the 545s. Bigger, I'm sure. But if they're not enormous - maybe JPX 825-ish, I may own a set of these.

Sweet looking irons.

I like to see Srixion coming out with a line for us mere mortals, and in a good looking package on top of it.

Cookie since you've seen them both, which look did you prefer? There was something about the 545 cavity area that I really liked. I like these too from the renderings, but not sure if I like them as much as the 545 appearance wise.

Absolutely, forgiveness packed into a really good looking package. Really good step from the 745/545's that we saw last year.
Sounds like they made a great progression into this set from the previous lines, can't wait to give them a swing!

Cookie since you've seen them both, which look did you prefer? There was something about the 545 cavity area that I really liked. I like these too from the renderings, but not sure if I like them as much as the 545 appearance wise.

I like the look of the 545 better. The soles are similar size but the cavity on the 545 is better looking. When I saw these I kind if thought of the nike vapors a little.

I still prefer the look of the 545 as they are a fantastic looking iron and while I was able to play them decently I would likely lean towards these since they will offer a bit more forgiveness in a slightly larger package BUT they still look really really good. Kind of like the best of both worlds....which I how I also view the Apex.

I still prefer the look of the 545 as they are a fantastic looking iron and while I was able to play them decently I would likely lean towards these since they will offer a bit more forgiveness in a slightly larger package BUT they still look really really good. Kind of like the best of both worlds....which I how I also view the Apex.
My i25s just looked around nervously and hugged each other.

Why launch these if you've already got a really forgiving game improvement iron in the Z 545?

I guess I just don't see how these are really going to differentiate between the 545 line. I'd actually think these might even be cannibalistic to the 545 line.

Is it just the size of the club face and the construction process that is different here?

Not knocking Srixon at all, as I game the 745 irons currently and am a huge fan of their product line.

could be multiple reasons. Perhaps they only made a limited number of 545 iron sets and instead of adding more to inventory they moved on to the next release. Why do other companies release game improvement irons year after year?

Back