Srixon Z 785 Driver Review

Update on the Z785........yes we’re still a couple. Last weekend I put the new UST Mamiya Lin-Q purple stuff shaft for some trials and wow that combo is some fun! There was some misses getting the feel with the new shaft but still an awesome driver. Bombs were sent, fairways were found (not all of them) but this driver is still legit!

Does anyone playing the Z785 wish they had gone Z585?

ive personally never hit the 585 so I can’t really compare but I kind of wish I have compared the two just out of curiosity.

ive personally never hit the 585 so I can’t really compare but I kind of wish I have compared the two just out of curiosity.
How much adjusting to the 785 did you do before you left it in one position/weight?

The only change I made other than messing around with shafts was adjusting the driver down 1* in loft. After I did that everything was set.

I have never played the Z785, but I won a Z585 here on THP and it was love from the first swing. I had an F9 in the bag and the Srixon I liked better from the first round, and left in the rest of the season. It is such a good head, worth a look.

Back