Srixon Z-Star Driver

Pow! This is fantastic news! Roadhouse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to getting a look at this one.

When I get the chance, I am going to be testing this driver against the R11 and my current setup. I am going to put the Miyazaki in the R11 during testing and the ZStar already has a Miyazaki in it. I am really going to find the best driver for me during demo day (or before haha). I was so impressed by this driver when I had the chance to hit it, but I must admit that I am partial to TM drivers.

I am making a list this year of clubs I want to hit and this is in the top three. No more ramdom running around like a chicken about to be fried at this outing. No sir :nono:

I am making a list this year of clubs I want to hit and this is in the top three. No more ramdom running around like a chicken about to be fried at this outing. No sir :nono:

Atta boy Gray! A plan of attack is always good!

This is confirmed, the Z-Star will be at the THP Golf Outing in multiple flexes.

JB.. can you ask them to bring their new irons along too :) ... I wont be able to make it, so must live vicariously through you guys...

JB.. can you ask them to bring their new irons along too :) ... I wont be able to make it, so must live vicariously through you guys...

We will have the full line at the outing.

Maybe I missed it but will they have this in a fairway wood?

They will RW. We hope to have one here soon to test out.

AWESOME!! I am gong to have my hands full trying out all these great offerings to find my new three wood.

When I get the chance, I am going to be testing this driver against the R11 and my current setup. I am going to put the Miyazaki in the R11 during testing and the ZStar already has a Miyazaki in it. I am really going to find the best driver for me during demo day (or before haha). I was so impressed by this driver when I had the chance to hit it, but I must admit that I am partial to TM drivers.

I am partial to TM drivers also so I am interested in your thoughts when you do your testing and comparisons.

Srixon Z-Star, what can I say? I am a TM fan, love their drivers. I was excited to try the new TM stuff and I wanted to see how this would compare. This one was a real eye opener for me. The look of this club is very unassuming. The club head and face graphics are pretty plain. The Miyazaki shaft looks incredible. Ok, let's give this one a shot. First shot, dead straight and long. Huh? Next shot same thing. I'm seeing a pattern here. There was a nice sound and feel off the club face. It felt so smooth. I couldn't tell if it was the crack of the club head or the Miyazaki saying, hello friend. The ball flight was a wonderful trajectory, start low, go up and come down. There was no dispersion with this driver. I hit several balls and it was Mr. Consistency, long and straight. I was really surprised. I kept going to back to the TM, come on guys, is this for real? The forgiveness, distance, and accuracy were all there with this club. For me, it took the cake. Srixon has some real innovation on their hands with this club. Are you listening Graeme?

I'm glad you liked the Z-Star Caleb, sounds like anyone who's in the market for a new driver would be doing themselves a major disservice if they did not have this driver on their list.

I'm glad you liked the Z-Star Caleb, sounds like anyone who's in the market for a new driver would be doing themselves a major disservice if they did not have this driver on their list.

It was kind of funny watching Caleb hit this one today. You could tell he wanted to like the TM more and he hit the R11 quite well. But this one was something special in his hands. Long, straight, and left him with a puzzled look. HA!

Oh man do I want this driver. I am beginning to sound like a broken record. Enjoyed your thoughts Caleb.

At least with TapaTalk you won't drop your call. TapaTalking via iPhone with AT&T.

+1, you have to try this club.

It was kind of funny watching Caleb hit this one today. You could tell he wanted to like the TM more and he hit the R11 quite well. But this one was something special in his hands. Long, straight, and left him with a puzzled look. HA!

You are very observant. I kept going back to the bag wondering what was happening? One more thing to note, JB and I were talking about the adjustability with the Srixon. It's easier than the TM to adjust. The Srixon designers know what they are doing.

I am really interested in what a shootout shows between this and the R11.

I am really interested in what a shootout shows between this and the R11.

I think the THP Demo Day will provide a LOT of info on that comparison.

I think the THP Demo Day will provide a LOT of info on that comparison.

I am interested in the feedback. I don't think that this is universally speaking the best stick for every golfer, but not enough golfers will give it a shot because of the name.

I'm looking forward to hitting this at the demo day, even though I'm not in the market for a driver. The dromos has caught my eye though.

JB is there any information out on the fairway woods? I have looked on the net and i can't seem to find anything. Of course i am not the worlds greatest surfer so that could explain that. I have the specs for some other fairway woods but I really want to find some for the Srixon fairwaywood. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JB is there any information out on the fairway woods? I have looked on the net and i can't seem to find anything. Of course i am not the worlds greatest surfer so that could explain that. I have the specs for some other fairway woods but I really want to find some for the Srixon fairwaywood. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not official info yet RW, but we should have some for you this week. Plus in hand pictures, and some early feedback.

Not official info yet RW, but we should have some for you this week. Plus in hand pictures, and some early feedback.

:banana: Now thats what I'm talking about. :blob: thanks JB

Back