Srixon Z-Star XV Divide?!

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
This looks really intriguing!😳😍
24B70906-6E9F-4E1B-8314-0EFE4EBC3D06.jpeg2DBA8A6D-98CD-4E2A-B7A3-F192FD5A0B0F.jpeg8383AEAA-19CB-4A40-9A4D-4BE3BB271ACD.jpeg

Ohhhh dang! That is intriguing!

I ❤ Divide. I want everything divide!

now these I would like to try!

I have to say I’m not sure about this yet. I’m a strict yellow ball player now but this is different. I play only yellow balls now after my daughter, whose an Optometrist, told me to switch to see it better. It’s a huge difference for me.

I have to say I’m not sure about this yet. I’m a strict yellow ball player now but this is different. I play only yellow balls now after my daughter, whose an Optometrist, told me to switch to see it better. It’s a huge difference for me.
Have you tried any of the current divide offerings?

Have you tried any of the current divide offerings?

I have not yet, but I've only seen some of the white\red ones out there. Red is a no go for me, impossible to see.

hmmmmm yes!! I'm well stocked on QST Divides, but I much more prefer the Z-Star XV. I would be all in on this!

I just cannot get on board with these. Glad to see Srixon expanding the Divide line though. Hopefully, it means the Q Star is picking up some market share.

I saw these yesterday. I said when the Divide came out that if the made a Z star ball with the same pattern I would play it.

I stand by that statement 100%.. I want this ball. I dont think I would want a blue or orange. But white yellow. Yes please.

the white/yellow is nice and intriguing

I will absolutely play these in the Z-Star... I like this color scheme a lot.

Honestly, that's why I play Yellow because I feel like I see them better, I do however switch to White come Aug 15th because the angle of the sun in the AM, they are just too hard to see or find.

Big win right there. Love it.

Now I need to know what to do with the 10 dozen or so ZStars and XVs I have sitting in my office.

White yellow could be awesome. As my vision gets worse as I get older they could be great. Could be a fun line up for putting as well.

I saw these yesterday. I said when the Divide came out that if the made a Z star ball with the same pattern I would play it.

I stand by that statement 100%.. I want this ball. I dont think I would want a blue or orange. But white yellow. Yes please.
Yup, that white yellow is AMAZING.

interesting... but not sure I need to have a seizure everytime I chip.

Definitely interested in these when I saw the announcement. I stocked up on some XVs when Srixon had the buy 2 get one free deal at the end of last season.

Hopefully those are included in next years buy 2 get one deal....will definitely be grabbing those. Played a found Divide and really liked it.

Back