Srixon ZX Series Info...

The lineup looks really solid. Can't wait to hear feedback and more details soon.

Crossfield reviewed the Drivers today. He really liked the ZX5 performance over the ZX7. I am not in the market for any woods, but I will try to pick up a ZX5 Driver in the future.

Would it be impossible to purchase from an UK supplier to ship to the US?

Nice to see the numbers on this upcoming release. One of the golf pros at my home course is sponsored by Srixon. I hit his Z785 irons with PX 6.0 shafts. I was impressed with the feel and lower ball flight. I expect these are a nice iteration forward. Unfortunately I don't have local access to anyone with fitting for Srixon. I would love to add these to my short list for new irons.

I just hit this same setup again. I love the ball flight and feel through the turf. Project X shaft feels good to me too. We talked about how we could find a fit. If I simply walked off with his 785’s I would be pleased.These are going on the short list.

I am additionally putting on midsize cp2 grips asap. They feel great and fit. I don’t know why I haven’t gone midsize previously.

these appear to have a story to tell

I saw some super interesting information regarding this lineup today. I won't post it because I don't want to step on any toes. But, I have a feeling this will be a big release for Srixon. Going to be a lot of tech packed in.

I saw some super interesting information regarding this lineup today. I won't post it because I don't want to step on any toes. But, I have a feeling this will be a big release for Srixon. Going to be a lot of tech packed in.

You can post anything you want, as long as it is not watermarked.
We cannot give the information, otherwise I would be talking a lot hahah.

You can post anything you want, as long as it is not watermarked.
We cannot give the information, otherwise I would be talking a lot hahah.
Lol, well, if that's the case.

Attachments

• 20_SX_ZX-Irons_Product-Manual_EU.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 47
Ummm, well sh**, looks like I’ll be a “multiple iron set” guy again...

Ummm, well sh**, looks like I’ll be a “multiple iron set” guy again...

i'm all set this year, but these are now firmly on my list of what to try next year

i'm all set this year, but these are now firmly on my list of what to try next year

I FULLY expected my current set to get me through the next two years with no temptations. But these will definitely be a must try next year. Along with another set I hope gets released...

I FULLY expected my current set to get me through the next two years with no temptations. But these will definitely be a must try next year. Along with another set I hope gets released...

looks like there are going to be some amazing options to choose from next year

The return of Sole Notches and tungsten weighting in the toe has me giddy like a schoolgirl. We have come full circle :). Love me some Sole Notches.

Anything forthcoming from Srixon USA on these?

Srixon has always had a soft spot in my heart with their irons. I owned the Z545 irons and loved them. The CF-19 Combo set is working well for me, but I am not sure I will be able to resist a ZX5/ZX7 combo set.

We can't speak to any of the club info currently, but I can say that it's both uncommon in the past, but won't be in the future for at least messaging. You will see 1-2 other companies release elsewhere and then release at retail here later.

What would be the business reason for this? I am slow on understanding this one.

What would be the business reason for this? I am slow on understanding this one.

I can't speak for them, but it happens. Another company that rhymes with Ring will be doing similar coming up.

Part of it can be inventory in different parts of the world. Part of it can be multi-brand companies and working with in releases. Part of it can be a company decision based on tour, testing and more.

Looking forward to THP’s performance comparison if the ZX5 and 921F....

Looking forward to THP’s performance comparison if the ZX5 and 921F....

The Srixon prototype clubs shown are only available in other regions currently, not the North American market. When that changes, we will have full details.

could we be on deck to receive some info this week???

Back