Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

Hit the zx7 against my gamer t100 at club champion. Definitely feel great! Top line was a little thicker but not off putting by any means. Zx7 were a few yards longer due to less loft and spin. T100 surprised me with more ball speed. I’m guessing the sup10 face might have something to do that. Not enough indoor difference to make the change. Hoping to revisit when I can try on course, were the VT sole can shine. Great irons and feel great!

@Duffer Seamus when I sold my 765's after playing them for a year, @2BFAST couldn't believe how great of shape they where in. These are soft and will ding easy. Yes I understand the whole "workhorse" argument that irons are supposed to be but that doesn't mean they have to be all dinged up from bag chatter. Nothing worse than the back of one iron, banging the face of another iron.
I won't ever judge someone who uses them, or who doesn't. It is a matter of keeping the irons in the best shape possible for as long as possible.

Clubs have been shipped, will have them early next week!

:love:

@Snickerdog, I've stuff that's older'n dirt that still looks like the day I bought or was gifted it. That's because I take care of my stuff. So I understand--truly I do 👍 Don't know as I'd care to deal with an additional seven or so head covers, but maybe so. Perhaps we'll find out, someday.

@Snickerdog, I've stuff that's older'n dirt that still looks like the day I bought or was gifted it. That's because I take care of my stuff. So I understand--truly I do 👍 Don't know as I'd care to deal with an additional seven or so head covers, but maybe so. Perhaps we'll find out, someday.
And that is what matters my friend.
I have over 100 rounds on my Epic Forged irons and they still look great. Few marks here and there.
I am pumped to get these irons in the bag and play some golf.

And that is what matters my friend.
I have over 100 rounds on my Epic Forged irons and they still look great. Few marks here and there.
I am pumped to get these irons in the bag and play some golf.

good lord 100 rounds in a year?! that is nuts. it takes me 3-4 years to play that much haha

good lord 100 rounds in a year?! that is nuts. it takes me 3-4 years to play that much haha
That’s a solid 4 years for me

Apart from the 2 month lockdown here the pandemic has been great for me being able to play more golf.

In 2020 I managed 98 club competitions, a dozen social rounds, several ambrose events, some X-Golf, plenty of range time and practice rounds.

Makes me realise how overdue I am for new wedges!

WFH and Covid have me more like him. I ended up with 70 18-hole rounds in 2020. And played in our 9-hole Tuesday/Thursday league the entire summer.

Sadly my swing took a terrible turn in May.....and didn't come back until late September. :confused:

Combo set ponder is getting harder to control

Do it.. but make sure you get a look at the longer ZX5 irons before you do.

Personally I didn't like the look of the cavity being visible at address in the 4 and 5 irons. I also don't need any help launching long irons.

Anyone here know a good Srixon hookup?

Combo ordered yesterday.
Couldn't help myself.
It's all your fault.
Everyone of you.

Combo ordered yesterday.
Couldn't help myself.
It's all your fault.
Everyone of you.
What ya get and be specific?

Combo ordered yesterday.
Couldn't help myself.
It's all your fault.
Everyone of you.

On behalf of all of us...

4,5,6 ZX5
7,8,9,PW,AW ZX7
Nippon 950gh NEO S
GolfPride MCC +4 Red..
-1 Flat Lie
Even got the MF'ing AW!

That's hot.

Hell of a setup! Hope you have an awesome year with them!

Can anyone recommend an AA for golf gear?
The first step is admitting I have a problem.
CMON FEDEX!!

Back