St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in 2018

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Later this week, we will be launching the 2018 Albatross Club and all of the benefits that will come with it. Today I wanted to announce that we are once again choosing St. Jude as our charity partner. The 2017 campaign was downright amazing and walking onto those grounds and presenting them with a check in the name of the THP Community was very special.

We have some exciting plans for 2018, being our 10 year anniversary, and we think that those that participate in the Albatross Club will be just as excited as we are.

SJ_Logo_2-300_calogo4053.png

Great organization, I'm all about helping them again in 2018!

Awesome, fantastic cause. Looking forward to doing my part in 2018.

Great cause for 2017. Can't wait to see where 2018 will go.

Awesome news and a great cause. Proud to be a THP'er!

Fantastic news!

Great choice! Happy to donate to St. Jude again and can't wait to see what 2018 brings to THP!

Good news....count me in.

Great to hear that we will be once again be partnering with and helping to support such an amazing charity!

Fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

very cool, love seeing THP do great things, and St judes is a fantastic choice for 2018.

Yep I'm in that's great news!!!

Nothing better than helping support a children’s hospital. Glad THP is working with St. Jude’s again this coming year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome! Just tell me when i can get my 2018 Albatross Membership and I am there! Great cause!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Great news and a great cause. Looking forward to the 2018 sign ups.

Great news and just an awesome selection!

Such a great organization and I cant wait to support them again in 2018

Great news!!

Living in Tennessee, I get a chance to hear and see the great things that St. Jude does with kids and family. Truly a great organization.

This is awesome to hear!!!! A wonderful organization and can't wait to get my AC membership again.

This is cool. I will for sure be joining the albatross club this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back