St. Louis Area thread

Bump

Darn, wish I could make it

Hey St Louis hackers! Have a twosome at Tapawingo at 8:18 tomorrow (Saturday, May 14) and my buddy just backed out. Anyone want to join me? I think it's $77 paid at the course. Message me if interested!

I'll edit this post once the spot is taken.
Still available if someone wants to join... will check back in the morning if any of you night owls decide you want in!

Still available if someone wants to join... will check back in the morning if any of you night owls decide you want in!
Wish I would have been in town. I would have taken you up on it. Which 2 did you play? I played Meramac/Prarie a month ago. Let me know if you have any desire to play in the future.

Wish I would have been in town. I would have taken you up on it. Which 2 did you play? I played Meramac/Prarie a month ago. Let me know if you have any desire to play in the future.
I ended up playing Woodlands/Prairie. I think I like those two the best, although that Woodlands 9 can get pretty tight! Wasn't a great day for the driver, but can't complain with it being my first round of the year (due to weather and various off-season injuries). Not my favorite course of all time, but was in pretty good shape for all the play it gets.

Seems like we have quite a few STL folks in here, but I haven't met any of them in person yet. Maybe we can get a group together somewhere this summer? It would probably be easier if I give more than 12 hours notice next time :ROFLMAO:

I probably can't make it work until mid-June or later, but I'll take a look at the schedule over the next few weeks and throw out some dates to see if we can maybe fill out a THP foursome.

I ended up playing Woodlands/Prairie. I think I like those two the best, although that Woodlands 9 can get pretty tight! Wasn't a great day for the driver, but can't complain with it being my first round of the year (due to weather and various off-season injuries). Not my favorite course of all time, but was in pretty good shape for all the play it gets.

Seems like we have quite a few STL folks in here, but I haven't met any of them in person yet. Maybe we can get a group together somewhere this summer? It would probably be easier if I give more than 12 hours notice next time :ROFLMAO:

I probably can't make it work until mid-June or later, but I'll take a look at the schedule over the next few weeks and throw out some dates to see if we can maybe fill out a THP foursome.
That would be great. I would love to get together and see if we can get some rounds in.

So you wait until I'm moving back to VA, thanks. I won't take it personal... :p

Hey STLers, I'm off on Monday and have a twosome at 7:48 at Missouri Bluffs. 72 bucks plus tax. Anyone want to join?

That is a great course. Whenever my son was home from College he wanted to play there.

That is a great course. Whenever my son was home from College he wanted to play there.
Only been out there once and remember it being fairly difficult...hope my game's up for it!

Only been out there once and remember it being fairly difficult...hope my game's up for it!
Oh I never said it was easy 😂, some of the Altitude changes will pop your ears.

Hey STLers, I'm off on Monday and have a twosome at 7:48 at Missouri Bluffs. 72 bucks plus tax. Anyone want to join?
Not this time of year for me unfortunately. Thanks for the opportunity. I can’t believe that The Bluffs are charging 72 bucks for a Monday morning. Seems a little steep.

Not this time of year for me unfortunately. Thanks for the opportunity. I can’t believe that The Bluffs are charging 72 bucks for a Monday morning. Seems a little steep.
Yeah, I'm guessing it's because it's a holiday for a lot of people now.

Anyone in the St Louis area I could pay to pick me up a box of these at Golf Discount of St Louis? FB_IMG_1662414772084.jpgFB_IMG_1662414769297.jpg

56B22888-8931-4611-B3F4-B6521A7EF2F8.jpeg

Any St. Louis people want to join me for a free round at Stonewolf on Saturday at 1 pm? I have a foursome with cart that I got at an event, but it expires next week so I need to use it up. Let me know by tomorrow morning, otherwise I'll probably give up the teetime and try to sneak out next week sometime.

4 hr 5 min (274 miles)
via I-70 E

Fastest route now due to traffic conditions

HMMMMM:unsure:

Any St. Louis people want to join me for a free round at Stonewolf on Saturday at 1 pm? I have a foursome with cart that I got at an event, but it expires next week so I need to use it up. Let me know by tomorrow morning, otherwise I'll probably give up the teetime and try to sneak out next week sometime.
I have our member member tour meant this weekend. Otherwise I would join you.

You had to post AFTER I moved away. 😀

Just saw this. Hope you have a great time!

I always enjoy that course as I usually get to hit all 14 clubs. Wish I was up there this weekend to join you. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back