Stamina Pro Patches

Ordered a box this aft. Looking forward to trying these out.

9819BF42-8EB1-41B9-A15A-CAB3D0AAE9C0.jpeg

To those of you who are wearing these, did you shave the area before applying, or just deal with it pulling the hair out on removal? I will be applying one to my elbow this weekend and I am not thrilled about having a small bald spot.

To those of you who are wearing these, did you shave the area before applying, or just deal with it pulling the hair out on removal? I will be applying one to my elbow this weekend and I am not thrilled about having a small bald spot.

just dealt with it. No real issues.

I've been using these patches for about a year and a half. I first ran across them via Tony Finau's social media after his ankle dislocation incident at The Masters. I was intrigued, so I ordered some.

I am someone who has struggled with lower back issues (SI Joint). At times, I couldn't stand up straight & I'd have to sleep on ice it was so bad. I'll tell you, no B.S., these have helped incredibly. GREAT PRODUCT! I always keep all 3 sized "in stock" at my house just in case. My golf buddies have used them, my wife and my father-in-law. Everyone has been surprised with how well they work.

They even help with neck muscle tightness/soreness, which cases migraines for me.

I will say Stamina Pro does not mess around with the shipping mine just arrived!

electron imprinting! works about as well as applying kt tape (which I believe is the main skin effect of products like this) and praying to your favorite deity and rearranging your chi

Luminas under a new name

Last edited:
if you really hirsute, you might consider it. The hairiest place I’ve put a patch is the back of my hand (not very hairy) and hair came with it but you can’t tell.

Packaging is top notch.
48D6B661-8687-4501-88BD-08E0941B066A.jpeg

So i have been using these since last Thursday. I practiced on Thurs and Fri, I played 18 Sat and spent another 2.5 hours at the range yesterday. That normally would be a pretty good test for the inside of my elbow and i would have soreness today. I wore a patch for 24 hours each day and i can honestly say today i have no soreness at all. I didn't notice any while paying or practicing either.

I have only tried the smaller patches just on the inside of my elbow. Maybe my swing is getting better lol. So far so good with them.

Yeah, the more I keep using them, the more I come to the side of I can’t give concrete evidence that it is working, other than it is working. Hahaha

Theyve made a difference on my effed up neck. This weekend they made a notable difference.

Yeah, the more I keep using them, the more I come to the side of I can’t give concrete evidence that it is working, other than it is working. Hahaha

Theyve made a difference on my effed up neck. This weekend they made a notable difference.

My 80 year old father just said the same thing. "I don't know what it is, but its witchcraft".

I got these in last week before the True Temper Event and I have always used BioFreeze, Tiger Balm and Probably a Tens unit after. I took them to the event and Wore them Saturday, even the downpours did not make them come off without being taken off. Sunday HUMID I played 18 and the 13 more and they were still stuck well. How do they work, Priceless....

My 80 year old father just said the same thing. "I don't know what it is, but its witchcraft".
I’m going to quote him in my review. Hahaha

Don’t wear them for a couple days and check.

my experience - I put them on Friday early am and on Saturday. My back felt surprisingly ok on Friday and Saturday. There were flights, dealing with luggage, driving, 18 holes Friday, Saturday the event...After the villa crawl didn’t wear any more and my back locked up bad on 18. Have been feeling pretty bad since.

If it is a placebo effect, the consistency of result is incredibly surprising in this small group.

If it is a placebo effect, the consistency of result is incredibly surprising in this small group.
This is what I keep coming to in the end as the guy who has to write an article on them hahaha

On me, right now it looks like hair never grew after a tramp stamp tat removal

I wore a small rectangle on Saturday and a large rectangle on Sunday for both of my rounds near my outer elbow/forearm below the elbow joint. I don't know if I put it in the incorrect place, but i did not find it to overly help with my tennis-elbow soreness. I am going to do some more research as to proper placement to see if I get better results based on what everyone else has experienced here. Perhaps I am just asking it to do more than what is designed. I may try on another ailment as they pop up from time to time.

That said, stickiness is very good, even through sweat. I didn't shave the area before applying and to my surprise, I did not rip off all my hair. But int he future, I think shaving will lead to better adhesion and a better effectiveness.

I wore a small rectangle on Saturday and a large rectangle on Sunday for both of my rounds near my outer elbow/forearm below the elbow joint. I don't know if I put it in the incorrect place, but i did not find it to overly help with my tennis-elbow soreness. I am going to do some more research as to proper placement to see if I get better results based on what everyone else has experienced here. Perhaps I am just asking it to do more than what is designed. I may try on another ailment as they pop up from time to time.

That said, stickiness is very good, even through sweat. I didn't shave the area before applying and to my surprise, I did not rip off all my hair. But int he future, I think shaving will lead to better adhesion and a better effectiveness.
Fwiw, on lingering injuries like my elbow the pain doesn’t go away, but it’s significantly more tolerable and less resonant.

On areas of new soreness or tenderness though is where I’ve seen the biggest effectiveness

My left leg has been hurting a lot lately so JB suggested I give these a try so I did. I can’t say my leg is cured by any means but I have to say it doesn’t hurt anywhere near as much as it does. I can’t understand why because you don’t feel anything when you put these on, but it does feel better. So I can’t explain it but I’m kind of a believer now.

When I saw the title of this thread, I mis-interpreted what this was. Reading through experiences, I am very interested. My hands and wrists take a beating playing, and I am interested in anything that helps. I may just give this a try.

It looks like a need to give these a try on my back. It's really interesting that there's no effects that you feel yet still get results. I figured there would be some kind of numbing sensation or something.

It looks like a need to give these a try on my back. It's really interesting that there's no effects that you feel yet still get results. I figured there would be some kind of numbing sensation or something.

it's really kind of funny how they work. I have LBP from injuries and especially right sided SI pain. I can be hurting and put a patch on to head out for work or golf and it's not a heating or benga's heat or anything like it. There is just a realization that the pain is almost or it's just gone.

Back