Stamina Pro Patches

I have seen Phil, Tony Finau and Justin Thomas wear them at times

Forgot to mention I received mine a while back. Planning on wearing them during the event this weekend (since we only have grips, shafts, and iron heads to review).
I got these in last week before the True Temper Event and I have always used BioFreeze, Tiger Balm and Probably a Tens unit after. I took them to the event and Wore them Saturday, even the downpours did not make them come off without being taken off. Sunday HUMID I played 18 and the 13 more and they were still stuck well. How do they work, Priceless....
Don’t wear them for a couple days and check.

my experience - I put them on Friday early am and on Saturday. My back felt surprisingly ok on Friday and Saturday. There were flights, dealing with luggage, driving, 18 holes Friday, Saturday the event...After the villa crawl didn’t wear any more and my back locked up bad on 18. Have been feeling pretty bad since.

So these were pretty helpful for you guys at Hammock? Giving it a ponder as the cold weather does make swinging the clubs and running a little more painful on some issue areas for me.

I get your Tramp Stamp joke Obedt :LOL:

So these were pretty helpful for you guys at Hammock? Giving it a ponder as the cold weather does make swinging the clubs and running a little more painful on some issue areas for me.

I get your Tramp Stamp joke Obedt :LOL:

yep @obedt had the big ones that weekend....I bought the 24 box of 2x4's just seemed to be the size for me to put on my SI Joints and/ or the spot between my shoulder and neck. I have one on now. ITs crazy like folks say, you don't notice anything until you notice the pain has subsided and/or slow dissipated and gone.

I have stayed consistent in using them on the inside of my elbow when going to hit balls. I have had almost zero pain or irritation in the elbow since starting to use these!

The more I read from you all, the more I feel like I may be using these patches incorrectly. Hopefully I can learn from @Parrot and @JB how to use these things properly this weekend.

The more I read from you all, the more I feel like I may be using these patches incorrectly. Hopefully I can learn from @Parrot and @JB how to use these things properly this weekend.

Step by Step instructions.

Put it on area that is sore.
The end.

When I first used it, I was hoping for a Salon Pas like heating and cooling sensation. There really isn't anything there. I just put it on and forget it and the areas that I have had issues appear to be lessor after several hours.

The end.

When I first used it, I was hoping for a Salon Pas like heating and cooling sensation. There really isn't anything there. I just put it on and forget it and the areas that I have had issues appear to be lessor after several hours.
I can't add any more to it than that. I just place them over the area where I know I will have pain or soreness. I've found the patches work best when I put them on before I have a lot of pain or soreness.

I have been applying them immediately before the round. This week/weekend I will give them some additional lead time and try to locate them better.

Each patch contains:
Amino Acids, Activators, Adaptogens, Antioxidants, Arnica, ATP, B-Complex, BCAAs, Beet Root, Bioperine, Boswellia, CoQ10, Curcumin, Enzymes, Glutathione, Green Tea Extract, Hops, L-Glutamine, Lavender, Leucine, Magnesium, MSM, Olive Leaf, Omega-3, Polyphenols, Telomerase, Turmeric, Vitamin D, Vitamins & Mineral + 100’s more.

My 17 year old son is recovering from reconstructive knee surgery from a torn ACL and meniscus. As soon as the stitches and sutures come off I will put on some patches. Seemed to help Finau. Hopefully as effective as the "pain management" products his friends brought over....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 9.20.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 9.20.39 AM.png
    377.5 KB · Views: 6
I can't add any more to it than that. I just place them over the area where I know I will have pain or soreness. I've found the patches work best when I put them on before I have a lot of pain or soreness.
I would agree with this. On days I play, I've been putting them on in the morning, regardless of when my tee time is.

Yesterday I had some severe hand pain. I decided to put this on before I went to bed and upon waking up it is far more manageable. Patches or time? I don’t know but I’m happy.

DC830C99-C636-474D-B5F6-F1B7CCC2FF56.jpeg

Dang it! Where is the best place to pick this item up - Direct or Amazon?

Dang it! Where is the best place to pick this item up - Direct or Amazon?
I was able to pick them up from their website directly and after a quick promo code search, was able to find a code that saved me about $5. That is the cheapest route I found.

The end.

my box arrived today - 12 large 12 medium and 6 strips

I also have some salon pass patches coming as well - used to use those a lot in college and HS for sports recovery

Going to put some on tonight - salon pass tomorrow and Saturay and Stamina Pro for the gol

I have been applying them immediately before the round. This week/weekend I will give them some additional lead time and try to locate them better.

plenty of golf this weekend for you, hopefully with the right placement the pain will be gone and you’ll have some good feedback

I tried this setup with two patches yesterday with better success so I am going to try it again today with the bigger patch. My elbow was definitely sore from yesterday, and shortly after I put these on, the soreness felt reduced. It’s kinda amazing. It doesn’t make it so I don't feel any pain, but definitely mutes the pain quite a bit. Much better success for me with this setup as opposed to the single patch.
B6E55E25-B0BE-4CD8-B1DC-77156043283B.jpeg

Yeah, it’s definitely not going to eliminate pain altogether in most cases, but when placed properly they really do have a way of deadening or decreasing the consistency of it.

Im convinced still it’s sorcery.

had these on the back and neck and the 2 out of the last 4 days and one night wore some Salon Pass patches

it’s weird, no sensations/feeling/smells of having these on but felt a littke better the following morning.

Salon Pass felt immediate relief but was sore (moreso) the following day

took a day off but went back to normal exercise - I’ve been incorporating more stretching flexibility the last few days and heat

felt stiff this morning nit pain discomfort taped up and felt fine on course for 18 holes - a little stiff but it was 40°

overall pretty happy so far, another cold weather tourney next weekend we’ll see how it goes

Other notes

i like odor free patches

not as sticky as some have said, very sticky and stay on hut hasn’t taken that much hair or painful for removal

I might have to give these a run soon.

Very interesting. Some areas of annoyance that I'd love to see get solved by using something like this.

I might have to give these a run soon.

Very interesting. Some areas of annoyance that I'd love to see get solved by using something like this.

Dude you definitely need to give these a go, they work so good for soft tissue issues.

Hitting my back now for some much needed help.

Thoughts on how well this would apply and stay to the bottom of your foot?

Thoughts on how well this would apply and stay to the bottom of your foot?

They should do well. I put them in places that get abuse - my right index finger where I stretched a ligament and the club wreaks havoc on it, and it stays. Stays on my back on my calf, etc

Back