Stamina Pro Patches

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried these out? I know a number of PGA Tour Players like Finau, Rose and others are involved with them, and I’m curious.

Their website has some studies with imaging that are pretty interesting.

Meh I think I'd rather just drink bcaas and a recovery formula

When I read the thread title I thought of something else.

Ooh. That looks interesting.

$48 to try doesn't seem too bad. Most times I'd give that to have relief from my arthritic hands and fingers.

• Admin
Ooh. That looks interesting.

$48 to try doesn't seem too bad. Most times I'd give that to have relief from my arthritic hands and fingers.

That is my take too Parrot. I struggle with my hands at times (along with a few other ailments) and if this keeps me from needing anything else, I‘m intrigued.

Hopefully we can some THPer feedback.

Have you guys tried Tart cherry juice? My hands can really ache. I've tested with a daily 6 oz glass after golf for 2 weeks on, week off, etc. I could tell a difference. It is claimed to reduce inflammation. If it's just placebo....I'm ok with that.

I had never heard of those before. Too bad our season is coming to an end or I would have bought some to try on my back.

• Admin
Have you guys tried Tart cherry juice? My hands can really ache. I've tested with a daily 6 oz glass after golf for 2 weeks on, week off, etc. I could tell a difference. It is claimed to reduce inflammation. If it's just placebo....I'm ok with that.

I tried this when people first started talking about it. I didnt have the same success. Wish I did though.

That is my take too Parrot. I struggle with my hands at times (along with a few other ailments) and if this keeps me from needing anything else, I‘m intrigued.

Hopefully we can some THPer feedback.

Ordered via Amazon. I’ll have them in (and on) hand for weekend play and will add my thoughts to this thread.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Looks like my broken down back and elbow is going to be PERFECT to give these a solid testing cycle for a review.

Should have them in here in a couple of days and I'll continue to use this thread for thoughts, so if you have any big questions that stick out and you want addressed, feel free to post them up and I'll answer them as I go!

Looks like my broken down back and elbow is going to be PERFECT to give these a solid testing cycle for a review.

Should have them in here in a couple of days and I'll continue to use this thread for thoughts, so if you have any big questions that stick out and you want addressed, feel free to post them up and I'll answer them as I go!

I was so glad they sent them to us quickly after I reached out. I am super intrigued by this for golfers in general, but specifically for my old body :)

I might have to give these a go on my lower back. You know .... since my "marijuana" gum didn't work :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to seeing how these work in your elbow @Jman. I have been on the fence about it.

Yeah, as a coach of athletes, there is a lot of things we use day to day and I'm curious as to how these really do perform. A lot of very bold claims, and a lot of very wordy science. Haha

Looking forward to seeing how these work in your elbow @Jman. I have been on the fence about it.

Same here the inside of my elbow hurts every now and then. Looking forward to the reviews.

not avail on Amazon right now, you bought them out

Is your elbow the outer part or the inner part? This season I've really struggled for the first time ever with the outer part of my forearm/elbow. Be interested to see how these stack up.

Is your elbow the outer part or the inner part? This season I've really struggled for the first time ever with the outer part of my forearm/elbow. Be interested to see how these stack up.
Answer for me there is, "yes". :LOL:

Right elbow is a hurt all over thing most of the time.

The patches arrived yesterday. When I woke up this morning, my hands and fingers were aching a little more than normal. So I tried a couple of the small patches this morning on the backs of my hands instead of my usual ibuprofen, which mostly handles the pain. Today, after 45 minutes or so I realized that my hand and finger pain was at least knocked down to what the ibuprofen normally does. Obviously, it’s one time but I got more from this than I expected.

Note to those trying - the patches have really strong adhesive. When I remove these, I seriously doubt I’ll have any hair left where I placed the patches.
F560787B-3551-4536-A1F0-47B2D5472A6F.jpeg

8E42BAB1-41A6-41AA-B171-539DCB561E20.jpeg

Last edited:
The patches arrived yesterday. When I woke up this morning, my hands and fingers were aching a little more than normal. So I tried a couple of the small patches this morning on the backs of my hands instead of my usual ibuprofen, which mostly handles the pain. Today, after 45 minutes or so I realized that my hand and finger pain was at least knocked down to what the ibuprofen normally does. Obviously, it’s one time but I got more from this than I expected.

Note to those trying - the patches have really strong adhesive. When I remove these, I seriously doubt I’ll have any hair left where I placed the patches.

Now I am intrigued. I gotta a sample pack and obviously @Jman has one as well for review. I am going to give it a try today myself.

Now I am intrigued. I gotta a sample pack and obviously @Jman has one as well for review. I am going to give it a try today myself.

I really expected the patches to be like other OTC patches. Long on promises but short on results. I’m surprised.

Well now I am really interested in trying these. I was skeptical, but you can’t argue with real world results.

Just grabbed them out of the mailbox! So many packages coming in the last couple days I missed them ;)

eager to get some pics for the article then give them a go, my back has been out of sorts the last few days anyway.

I placed the patches too lose to my knuckles and had a little peel back. That’s my bad and adhesion wouldn’t have been a problem had ai done a better job.

On the pain side of things, I still have good pain and inflammation relief two hours after my round. I’ve normally had more ibuprofen at this point.

So far, so good.

Back