Review StaminaPro Recovery Patches

I've said it before and I'll say it again "Don't how these work however I'm amazed how well the work"
Had a tough workout at the gym last night and right shoulder was sore.
Put on one of the long patches and this morning it feels great.

My wife thought these were a waste of money until she had a sore back from kayaking the day before we played a big round last summer. Woke up the next day and the pain was largely gone. I use these all the time for my elbow tendonitis and lower back. Generally if it is painful, the patch reduces it to soreness and if it is slightly painful or sore it all but eliminates it.

My wife thought these were a waste of money until she had a sore back from kayaking the day before we played a big round last summer. Woke up the next day and the pain was largely gone. I use these all the time for my elbow tendonitis and lower back. Generally if it is painful, the patch reduces it to soreness and if it is slightly painful or sore it all but eliminates it.

This exactly.....I swear by these and I am on the subscription to receive every other month

I will tell you there is something in the patches.
My wife had a back ache and I offered her on of these patches.
I had forgotten that my wife has Contact Dermatitis - somethings just makes her break out in hives just by touching her skin.
This patch was on for about an hour and had to take it off - she had a big hive where the patch was.

It was an "Ah Ha" moment for me.

I had a subscription and was not using them; stopped the subscription. I have not had a sore back until lately after a workout and golf.

Began using them in July again and I have no idea what is in them but after Friday's 3 hr lesson of hitting primarily drivers and fairways, a few hours later, it was painful to watch me walk - tired back syndrome.

I put two long strips on my tight lower back and by Saturday, I was at the range for an hour, did the Stack and played later that afternoon. I also used the Theragun and a roller. But I've used these about 7-8 times and they do help.

I've also stretched a tendon on my right hand ring finger and use a strip around the finger - it helps but I think that tendon needs rest it is not going to get - I use a Stamina Pro and wrap the finger with some tape.

Stamina Pro ... just a reminder. They help.

I have a subscription myself, I put one on my lower back before i head out for 18 and I do not have the tightness and LBP that i normally have after golf. they work

I had a subscription and was not using them; stopped the subscription. I have not had a sore back until lately after a workout and golf.

Began using them in July again and I have no idea what is in them but after Friday's 3 hr lesson of hitting primarily drivers and fairways, a few hours later, it was painful to watch me walk - tired back syndrome.

I put two long strips on my tight lower back and by Saturday, I was at the range for an hour, did the Stack and played later that afternoon. I also used the Theragun and a roller. But I've used these about 7-8 times and they do help.

I've also stretched a tendon on my right hand ring finger and use a strip around the finger - it helps but I think that tendon needs rest it is not going to get - I use a Stamina Pro and wrap the finger with some tape.

Stamina Pro ... just a reminder. They help.

What does the subscription model look like?

I had ordered a sample pack a while ago and had used some on my lower back with some really good results, and became a fan, but haven’t sued them very often yet.

What does the subscription model look like?

I had ordered a sample pack a while ago and had used some on my lower back with some really good results, and became a fan, but haven’t sued them very often yet.

You get a better discount and you can get a pack every 3 months and also end it at any time.

You get a better discount and you can get a pack every 3 months and also end it at any time.
yes, they can come every month, every other month, every third month, you pick...they will even send you one size instead of assorted if you want

Back