Review StaminaPro Recovery Patches

Cam Champ had a patch on today.

My 8 year old complained that her back was hurting from her dance show today, so I slapped one of the long patches on her to see what she said. I didn’t tell her anything but that I had a special patch that may help her. About 10 minutes later she told me she felt better. Crazy.

My 8 year old complained that her back was hurting from her dance show today, so I slapped one of the long patches on her to see what she said. I didn’t tell her anything but that I had a special patch that may help her. About 10 minutes later she told me she felt better. Crazy.
My wife had some ankle/foot pain that had been lingering. She finally tried them the last couple of days. This evening she said she didn’t know why they were or how they worked but whatever voodoo they are, they work. Her pain was mostly resolved.

Last edited:
Yup. I stand by what I said in the article, they just work.

And professional athletes continue to seek THEM out, not vice versa, and to me that is an even bigger endorsements or piece of the puzzle.

And professional athletes continue to seek THEM out, not vice versa, and to me that is an even bigger endorsements or piece of the puzzle.

They are gaining a pretty massive following. Saw Phil using one on the hand. See them around the course all of the time.
I continue to use one on my left hand right after I hit balls for a day and on my elbow area, while I play.

Great review, @Jman. I am a person who really fixates on the why. I may have to take a leap of faith and give these a shot, because the aches and pains are always there at my age.

For anyone who may be curious on trying the StaminaPro patches or anyone wanting to stock up, they're having a Black Friday sale with great deals...

I did pick these up on a Black Friday sale and received them on Saturday.
After workout on my recumbent bike, I went to mass and while getting up from kneeling, I notice pain in my right knee.
Been having pain there and I'd guess that I have a torn meniscus.
Came home, shaved the area around the front of my knee and apply one of these patches.
Left it on overnight and they went to the Dome to hit balls for an half an hour.
I normal take some Advil before I go however I didn't this time to see if this patch would work.

I have to say that it does work, I had reduced or no pain in that knee.
Kept on overnight until this morning when I took it off after showering.

I swear as I'm work that I feel "something" where the patch was.

Count me in as a believer. Can't tell how it works, I just know it worked for me.

I don't recall reading if the patch as "Effective Time" element to it.

Count me in as a believer. Can't tell how it works, I just know it worked for me.

I don't recall reading if the patch as "Effective Time" element to it.
[/QUOTE]

From my personal experience, I feel like they lose their effectiveness after 48 hours.

Anyone else notice Xander had one on his neck yesterday?

I thought it was. I know there are several dozen PGA Tour players using them now.

I thought it was. I know there are several dozen PGA Tour players using them now.
And unpaid, which says a TON.

I saw it at the very end of his match. It’s amazing the following that has developed and grown.

I saw that, I have given a few to some friends and they have ordered after trying....they had a half off on Black Friday si got the big pack.

These got lumped in with some other packages we were expecting over the weekend, so it took me a bit to open/find them. I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow that is going to need my right arm to cooperate and be feeling as good as it can, so they will be getting a full test throughout the day.

I just ordered a pack! I'll try anything to keep my back feeling good during and post-rounds.

These got lumped in with some other packages we were expecting over the weekend, so it took me a bit to open/find them. I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow that is going to need my right arm to cooperate and be feeling as good as it can, so they will be getting a full test throughout the day.
I really think you’ll be surprised.

I feel like these can be useful. While I got picked to test based on an arm injury, I found that it did not really do anything for that area. I'm guessing I have more going on under the surface there than I want to admit.

However, over the week I was doing a bunch of work around the house and used one on my back and I found it to be helpful with general soreness.

I feel like these can be useful. While I got picked to test based on an arm injury, I found that it did not really do anything for that area. I'm guessing I have more going on under the surface there than I want to admit.

However, over the week I was doing a bunch of work around the house and used one on my back and I found it to be helpful with general soreness.

It’s something I mentioned in the review, for muscle aches, pains, soreness, inflammation, and such they work wonderfully. But, if dealing with a potential ligament/tendon/nerve/etc issue then these aren’t going to touch it, nor should they imo.

It’s something I mentioned in the review, for muscle aches, pains, soreness, inflammation, and such they work wonderfully. But, if dealing with a potential ligament/tendon/nerve/etc issue then these aren’t going to touch it, nor should they imo.

Nope. But man my lower back feels pretty good today which is surprising after all the crap I did this weekend.

Nope. But man my lower back feels pretty good today which is surprising after all the crap I did this weekend.
I use them now most on my neck and back, I will put one on my elbow before a day of golf though because it definitely doesn’t hurt.

Last week I went the the dome and really over did it on my right shoulder.
Felt like I torn something.
Put this patch on and was amazed how much better I felt 2 days after.
I'm a believer.

How about a nudge to this one with the review linked in the OP for those who missed it.

I’ve been using them pretty regularly with my left arm issues and I think the key is still to remember for aches and pains, they are doing SOMETHING positive, for big injuries though, a patch isn’t going to make that go away.

Im still a fan.

Back