Review StaminaPro Recovery Patches

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New review with all of the details on StaminaPro is now up. Check it out on the home page here.

Great write up. I dig the idea that it’s sorcery. Some things just work, like transistors, know how isn’t Important.

Now this is very intriguing to me!

As always, great job, James. You pulled together a lot of vague and nebulous things about the patches into a cogent and well-written article.

The patches really helped me through this past weekend. They didn’t take away the zapping nerve pain but they really helped with the muscle pain and soreness at the base of my neck and across my right shoulder.

Good write up @Jman! You seem to be in the boat with everyone else on vitamin type stuff. It seems to work, but I have no idea why. I wish we knew more about our bodies, but the older I get the more I realize even physicians don't know that much.

Good write up @Jman! You seem to be in the boat with everyone else on vitamin type stuff. It seems to work, but I have no idea why. I wish we knew more about our bodies, but the older I get the more I realize even physicians don't know that much.
Being married to a physician, I’d end up divorced if I agreed with you hahahahahaha!

Thanks for reading! Whatever it is with these, they work, they won’t eliminate severe pain, but aches and general wear and tear they respond fantastic to.

Nice write up.. I'd agree with many of the initial thoughts, that sometimes things just work for us but also understanding and may not work for everyone if they are close-minded to it.. I think I still prefer to use my amino acid drink, but maybe sometime down the line I'll give these a shake

Being married to a physician, I’d end up divorced if I agreed with you hahahahahaha!

Thanks for reading! Whatever it is with these, they work, they won’t eliminate severe pain, but aches and general wear and tear they respond fantastic to.
They know as much as there is to know and way more than me, but thus far humanity just hasn't figured that much out yet. That's especially true with regards to the chemistry of the body. We are basically a living series of constant chemical reactions and we ingest and breathe thousands of different compounds daily. It's nearly impossible to understand the individual impact they all have on each and every process our body performs.

Enjoyed the write up Jman. These sound like something I could definitely use. I have so many pains these days, it's sometimes hard to get going.
I have a product that I occasionally use now to help with that, but I've had to use it multiple times to get thru a round. I think this might be helpful for me.

Very interesting, I haven't tried any of these types of products, but see them used quite often, especially at the higher levels of sports. Need to check these out, great review!

I have been curious about these ever since the initial thread popped up a month or two ago. I wasn't in any excess pain in any area of my body and my trouble area (L5/S1 disc) had been doing really well up to that point. Since then, I had an episode where I aggravated that disc. Since then, I have rehabbed and done what I could to get it to what I would say is about 85%. Some room for improvement.

When looking at topical pain relievers, I have always found that they do not penetrate enough to get to an area that deep below the surface. So, my question is this, to @Jman or anyone else who's used these. Was your pain a muscular thing? Just below the surface? Joint issue? If so, did this seem to help?

Tried these out recently. Mrs. GU had a nasty ankle injury that resulted in a fair amount of joint swelling. These appeared to help bring that down a bit.

Great write up, well put in that they dont take all the pain away in severe cases but do lessen the pain. (y)

This product looks like it's trying to be something like Kinesiology tape that athletes wear for muscle issues. There are pros and cons about it. Many years ago, emphasis many, I had a very severe hamstring pull, and anytime I moved and turned just right a pain shot up my leg. Fortunately my next door neighbor and golfing buddy, his daughter is a physical therapist. She applied the Kinesio tape in a pattern on the back of my leg. It didn't cure anything, but it did help with the range of motion to an extent. I still had some pain but it was less. So from that perspective it helps.

Firm believer in these patches. Been using them for almost 2 years. THEY JUST WORK.

Very customer friendly company, too. They're very active on social platforms, especially Instagram from my experience.

This product looks like it's trying to be something like Kinesiology tape that athletes wear for muscle issues. There are pros and cons about it. Many years ago, emphasis many, I had a very severe hamstring pull, and anytime I moved and turned just right a pain shot up my leg. Fortunately my next door neighbor and golfing buddy, his daughter is a physical therapist. She applied the Kinesio tape in a pattern on the back of my leg. It didn't cure anything, but it did help with the range of motion to an extent. I still had some pain but it was less. So from that perspective it helps.
This isn’t the same, we used that tape a good bit in coaching. Looks similar, not the same applications and this has a lot of nutrients and such within the tape.

Great write up James! I wish I would have taken @Parrot on the offer to try these this weekend. Wonder if they would have assisted with my foot issue.

Great write up James! I wish I would have taken @Parrot on the offer to try these this weekend. Wonder if they would have assisted with my foot issue.
Ya nevuh know til you try it. I’ll mail you a couple to try.

I have been a Nationally registered X-ray Technition, Held and EMT license and a Navy Corpsman who served with the Marines and I don't totally understand how it works, but it damn sure does.

I am still using mine on the inside of my elbow when I play. I hardly notice any pain like I use to have.especially after the round. I did pull a bit of skin off removing one as I was in a hurry and I won’t make that mistake again. Worth a try in my opinion!

I am still using mine on the inside of my elbow when I play. I hardly notice any pain like I use to have.especially after the round. I did pull a bit of skin off removing one as I was in a hurry and I won’t make that mistake again. Worth a try in my opinion!

lol....yepper, and i haven't had to shave the bak of my neck for weeks either:eek:

I have been using stamina pro patches for a year now...they may help a little...it could be placebo effect or it may actually help...not sure why it would work any better than taking a few advil or tylenol...one thing that I have tried that definitely works though are heat patches...like having a hot packs but its flat and sticks on you...when its cold out my back gets stiff on back 9 and when I use the heat patches on my lower back it definitely helps and no stiffness at all...but i made the mistake of having a heat patch on for 7 hrs straight and it didn't feel that hot but i burned my skin in a few spots lol...label specifically said to not put it on your skin directly which i did.!

Also, stamina pro patches are super expensive.

Back