Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
I know there are a couple other threads that touch on Stance, be it dress or golf, but knowing that we have several here that love them I figure why not just make a central thread.

I got my first pairs just the other day, ordered the Disney dress set and one pair of golf socks. The golf socks are AWESOME. We have got a LOT of pretty awesome options out there for our feet right now.

Anyone else wearing Stance? I know Nate and Freddie are big into them.

• Staff
These are the golf socks I got, love them!

M358A16GRA_RED.jpg

I love them. I probably have 10-12 pairs. I love the all of the color and design options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never tried them but maybe I need to give them a shot!

I'm a huge fan. Have over a dozen pairs, not including 3 pair of running socks, and a pair of their ski socks as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

i have a couple of the low cut golf socks that don't get worn that often thanks to the kentwool. My first crew socks were the chi chi rodriguez thanks to oitw and i have since added the payne stewart, some american flag and multiple star wars including the recently released rogue one

i love the feel and have had no issues with them for golf other than on a chilly day with the nike chukkas feet were a little cold

i will be adding some dress socks

I love the styles and the flare I just can't mentally bring myself to spend 20 bucks on a pair of socks

• Staff
I'll also admit to just buying the two pairs of Christmas Vacation socks.

I love the styles and the flare I just can't mentally bring myself to spend 20 bucks on a pair of socks

Yep same story for me, I like some of their dress socks, but it's just more than I can justify.

Yep same story for me, I like some of their dress socks, but it's just more than I can justify.

This is why I've started keeping an eye on ebay. Other than the Disney collection I got straight from Stance.

I got a pair from my THP Secret Santa, and I love them. I'm thinking of adding a few more pairs.

So. Excited.

$_57.JPG

This is why I've started keeping an eye on ebay. Other than the Disney collection I got straight from Stance.

I have seen some great deals at Marshalls

Nate and Freddie got me hooked on Stance as well. I have several pair now, I still prefer the no show or low cut ones, but Stance are legit! I will dabble into some of the longer ones and really should get me some to wear with my dressier clothes for work too. Stance socks are legit!!!!

Up to about 15-20 pairs now. Wear them for golf, casual, business and just about everything but working out. I wish they came out with more styles more often but I understand inventory.

It wouldn't be a round of golf unless I had someone not say, "What kind of socks are those?". :D

Up to about 15-20 pairs now. Wear them for golf, casual, business and just about everything but working out. I wish they came out with more styles more often but I understand inventory.

It wouldn't be a round of golf unless I had someone not say, "What kind of socks are those?". :D
I still get made fun of every time I wear my quarter length ones. People in Sioux Falls just are not hip to the sock game. It's sad really.

I have 3 drawers filled with Stance. One for golf, one for everyday and one for dress (Dwade collection)

My client just handed me a couple pair of Stars n stripes for Christmas. I'm builinding up my matching boxer collection to the socks.

I found some good deals on amazon too. I hit a couple pair of Star Wars for under $13

I still get made fun of every time I wear my quarter length ones. People in Sioux Falls just are not hip to the sock game. It's sad really.

They are gonna get a big dose of it come 2017! :D

Quarters are as big as I go with shorts. I'll wear the quarters and longs with jeans and/or pants.

I love Stance & have 10+ pairs. Current socks are
- Star Wars collection
- two Notorious BIG socks
- Caddyshack
- Chi-Chi Rodriguez
- American flag

I have seen some great deals at Marshalls

I have several pairs, will only buy them at Ross though (no Marshalls here). Full price is too much for me.

I'm a fan. Just bought 3 of the same pairs from TJ maxx for $6 each. Now up to 11 pairs.

Back