Ordered some of the quarter run socks for the 1st time and put them on today. Wow! It's like silk on my feet. I'll be ordering a few more of these for sure. Wasn't expecting this!

Which ones?

I'll take a look

I got these on right now:

1StanceRun_zpsfsabvskk.jpg

The run series is solid. I don't wear them on the regular, but always have them on at the gym or jogging. Maybe I'll have to try them for golf come this summer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The run series is solid. I don't wear them on the regular, but always have them on at the gym or jogging. Maybe I'll have to try them for golf come this summer.

Think these would work great in the summer when it's hot. Shoot, I even wear the athletic socks on the course.

Think these would work great in the summer when it's hot. Shoot, I even wear the athletic socks on the course.
I did pick up two of the athletes recently and plan to wear them when pants are required.

Ordered some of the quarter run socks for the 1st time and put them on today. Wow! It's like silk on my feet. I'll be ordering a few more of these for sure. Wasn't expecting this!

Thanks. I've been contemplating the quarters for awhile.

Actually was looking at these a while back but forgot about them. Gonna have to get an order placed soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought a pair of fusion golf on clearance to try them out. I'm in! It's like these things just molded to my feet, ankle and calves. The socks didn't move or bunch. First pair of tube socks that has ever happened. Gonna get some of the no shows to try them out this summer.

bumping this cause i just ordered 2 pairs of the bubba watson golf socks for this season!

a03d1363d5ec362f8733fd9b497f30ec.jpg

Last edited:
I have a problem, I keep buying these socks.

I've purchased Stance, Adidas, Nike, Kent wool and Swiftwick.

My favorite of them all are the stance, golf specific ankle socks with the rubber bits on the bottom.

I'm now buying them for my wife (X-mas and Valentines). And of course I throw in a pair or 2 for me when I do. :D

Same for me, bought kids and my brother for Xmas, got a few pair free for me

Love these in general, but disappointed in the Merino winter socks. Not nearly as warm as my smartwool.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just bought about 8 pair of golf/athletic ones. My favorite socks out there bar none.

Just bought some Stance BBall socks to compare against my regular wear of Nike Dry Elite and Nike Elite Versatility BBall socks.

I have a problem, I keep buying these socks.

You and I both Freddie. I've completely turned over my sock drawer with these. I wear them for golf, work, working out, and casual wear. And I've turned Alyssa on to them as well.

Had a box from Stance come in today with 9 pair. Happy James is happy.

You and I both Freddie. I've completely turned over my sock drawer with these. I wear them for golf, work, working out, and casual wear. And I've turned Alyssa on to them as well.

My wife just shakes her head. I now have three full drawers and more I have yet to open. Next drawer will be all ankle high golf socks

Just picked up my first few pairs, can't wait to rock them!
LmS22bK.jpg

Back