OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
20220921_211724.jpg

Wife's asleep and I have miles of paperwork to do. Is this background material or am I going to be sucked in, wanting more, and not have any work done 3 hours from now?

Who's watched the eps already?

Already make me think of the most recent Total Recall and Tron in the first 2 minutes..

It's something I am definitely going to pay attention to. Just have to make sure the wife has 0 interest in it (no baby Yoda, she no care) , then I'm good to watch

First episode in and I am eh. About it. Not sure if it is just be being very tired from work or not but was pretty snooze worthy for me.

Gotta wait until I clean the game room and get it functional again. Emptied my storage until and most of the boxes are in there right now. Want to watch this on the big tv with the full surround sound. Gonna be tough to avoid spoilers

Looks like my non-background scenario might hold true.

Is it just me, or is this developing into something pretty decent? It feels like not having to work off sentimental storylines lets this be something more.

We just finished the 3rd episode last night. I think it would have been better had we binged the 1st 3 together

We just finished the 3rd episode last night. I think it would have been better had we binged the 1st 3 together
That's what we did. Those three are a nice little arc. And then 4 has me kind of excited to see what's next.

Finally getting caught up on the plane.

image.jpg

This show is not good so far

This show is not good so far
Lol. I've really liked it.

And reviews have been great. I love that it's different than most typical Star Wars stories.

Lol. I've really liked it.

And reviews have been great. I love that it's different than most typical Star Wars stories.
Im 4 in and it is very much not good so far to me. I keep waiting it for it turn around, but it hasnt yet.

Im 4 in and it is very much not good so far to me. I keep waiting it for it turn around, but it hasnt yet.
Oh see I was hooked after the initial 3 ep. binge. I liked Rogue One too though and prefer the less fluffy side of Star Wars stuff.

I watched the first episode and have not gone back to it since. I was looking forward to this series and it didn't feel like it was going anywhere.

I watched the first episode and have not gone back to it since. I was looking forward to this series and it didn't feel like it was going anywhere.
It starts to go somewhere...very slowly.

So far they have been 3 episode arcs. 1st two slowly build up to the 3rd, where things go sideways. I have not watched the episode that comes out today, but the 6th episode was.... fantastic.

So far they have been 3 episode arcs. 1st two slowly build up to the 3rd, where things go sideways. I have not watched the episode that comes out today, but the 6th episode was.... fantastic.
I thought for a minute the season was going to end there, and was freaking out about having to wait for another one.

I think I'll just watch Ep. 7 right now. Likely to be just the start of another arc though.

I thought for a minute the season was going to end there, and was freaking out about having to wait for another one.

I think I'll just watch Ep. 7 right now. Likely to be just the start of another arc though.

I believe this season is 12 episodes and they have confirmed a 2nd season that will also be 12 episodes.

12 episodes. I've enjoyed the series so far

I have not started watching yet as I want to binge this for some reason.

Repurcussions and escalation. Mm.

I will need to circle back to this one. Just started the new Game of Thrones series so may come back to it afterwards.

That some bulls**t.

And should do the trick.

I made a wager about what happens next.

Back