Star Wars Jedi: Lost Order

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
I just got this game installed awhile ago. Plan to dive into it this weekend. Anybody else gonna give this game a try?

It is on my Christmas list with “Death Stranding”

Fallen order*

Only a few hours in but it's fun. Very uncharted feel to it. Haven't had much time past couple weeks to keep going

I finished this over break. I had to reduce difficulty because of the continuous falling and missing jumps. The story line is good and the ending battle is awesome.

I finished this over break. I had to reduce difficulty because of the continuous falling and missing jumps. The story line is good and the ending battle is awesome.

I was dying all the time, reduced the difficulty and just enjoyed the game. It has a very dark souls feel to it where it is very punishing. Fun game, good story and some impressive voice acting performances. I am guessing they make a sequel.....

Story A-
Gameplay C-
Puzzle levels B
Mechanics F-

If you like Star Wars, and are super into the story, it's a decent game. The amount of glitches I found, and many others on the net had was insane for a non-beta. Gameplay and mechanics were really unimpressive. There were so many times that what felt like the exact same button combinations did totally different things (combo attacks, blocking, parrying timing, dodging). I ended up turning down the difficulty to just get through because it was so buggy.

Amen on the mechanics. Just put it in story mode and enjoy it and don't frustrate yourself with the bad mechanics. A number of cool moments for a Star Wars nerd like me and I liked the flashbacks and trying to find all of the echos and collecting light saber pieces. I don't want to give away any spoilers.

Back