Star Wars: The Rise of Cavity Back Pro

Johan185

SoCal, KiteSurfer, Golf Enthusiasts
Reaction score
Handicap
Oh My:beat-up:

Now that I have found the Fountain of Youth and Lower Scores.

I think I'm Dead.

Recently I have been playing Blades and for the most part not paying to much attention to the Latest technology in Golf.

But Now that the Results are Indisputable in my Own Hands.

I think I am going to Explode.

Too Much Information.

Too Many Choices.

The Technology and OEM'S are going Meltdown my Senses.

Help me THPER'S, You're my only Hope.

Must....

Remember....

To Breathe.....:beat-up::thp::starwars:

W....T......F.......? Are you ok man? Cause this seems to be a bit “weird”. That and the 30+ threads you’ve created since Sunday, just making sure everything is ok bud?

Just a lot of free time and love for the game.

Plus it is fun reading and following along.

But since it seems weird.

Will return to the sidelines.

Follow along and enjoy the ride.

:drinks:

Just a lot of free time and love for the game.

Plus it is fun reading and following along.

But since it seems weird.

Will return to the sidelines.

Follow along and enjoy the ride.

:drinks:
Love that you want to get involved my guy. Just trying to gauge where your coming from. There’s a lot to take in and engage on al over THP and thread creation is amazing! But so is engaging within those threads to further along the conversations or discussions. Use it however you want! Just making sure you’re honestly ok...

Last edited:
alien tech

I think I might have blown up Johan's world. Or something.

Love that you want to get involved my guy. Just trying to gauge where your coming from. There’s a lot to take in and engage on al over THP and thread creation is amazing! But so is it nagging within those threads to further along the conversations or discussions. Use it however you want! Just making sure you’re honestly ok...
Sincerely.

Thanks for the caring and thoughtful concern.

The new tech is amazing.

My golfing enthusiasm was in need of a deceleration.

Peace and Love :drinks:

:thp: is Amazing

Love Bros:drinks:

Yup, fried his brain on the giphy button.:laughing:

@Johan185 , take two aspirin, get a fitting and breathe deeply!

Sincerely.

Thanks for the caring and thoughtful concern.

The new tech is amazing.

My golfing enthusiasm was in need of a deceleration.

Peace and Love :drinks:
I Promise I wasn’t trying to tell you to go away. Just trying to see if you were all hopped up on Mountain Dew or something and needed to take a break for a few minutes lol ;)

Mountain Dew, Check.

Breathing between post, Wait a minute. Was I supposed to Breathe??:clown:

Just go butt dial a new set of irons to go with the butt-dialed driver you are going to love. :ROFLMAO:;)

Day 2: Revenge of The Cavity Backs.

Will play the
15797932023502799332319495755409.jpg

Mizuno Tour RB Ball today. My best performance Golf Ball for Me

This is going to be fun:drinks::skywalker:

Another Nine. XR PRO is not Letting go of it's top self status.

To be honest, I probably gave up on them too quickly. I kept searching for a Club fitting cure for my golf swing woes.

With the improvements in my swing I can only now fully appreciate how good they always were.

One Birdie. 4 Bogeys. Three of the Bogeys came from three putting from inside 20 feet. Only missed two GIR's.

Plus in the cold, damp, soggy conditions we have had this winter, I was hitting a bunch of fat shots. But, they still managed to easily find the Green.

After nine holes of putting woes, I drove to the putting Green for 45 minutes. It's obviously the weakest link in my current game.

The Greens were so soft, that honestly the use of a premium ball was not required. Plus there was zero chance of any roll on the drives. One ball actually bounced backwards out of the pitch mark. ?:drinks:

Back