Starting the swing

Your off forum life may be good, but if you keep it up with your back and forth with forum members the way you’re doing it now, your on forum life will not be shut down. Enough of this.
I understand. If you post your thoughts that are different from the norms you will immediately be rejected and criticized ! I am used to that . Very few are willing to listen to and consider anything other than what has been pounded into their minds 24/7 by magazines , books TV and instructors. A never ending search for that special *** secret *** that someone has . If I can just find it ? Unfortunately, they never do and never will .
Thanks .

I understand. If you post your thoughts that are different from the norms you will immediately be rejected and criticized ! I am used to that . Very few are willing to listen to and consider anything other than what has been pounded into their minds 24/7 by magazines , books TV and instructors. A never ending search for that special *** secret *** that someone has . If I can just find it ? Unfortunately, they never do and never will .
Thanks .

No, it’s that you come across as condescending and rudely argumentative to other members as you do it. I don’t care if you’re trying to convince me the sky is red, don’t be a jerk as you do it and it can continue.

I took some me time and went to a simulator bar and played 18 simulated holes at Bay Hill and 18 simulated holes at Kapulua.

Definitely noticed the difference in starting the swing with wrist cock, forearm rotation and shoulder rotation helped me keep the club head outside my hands on the take away and the keep it on plane during the backswing. I definitely need to ignore the "slow and low" ideal.

Hold the club in front of you with the shaft parallel to the ground. Swing it back. That is how you start your golf swing

Hold the club in front of you with the shaft parallel to the ground. Swing it back. That is how you start your golf swing
Wow- some more excellent advice . So easy to do unless we make it hard. A person to listen to !

Back