Starting to lose my shot ****, cabin fever and weeks or more to go.

The Night Manager (Prime) - It's based on a John le Carré novel so it's espionage, spying type stuff.
Fall of the House of Usher (Netflix) - It's loosely based on several EA Poe short stories.
Peaky Blinders (Netflix) - Post WW1 crime drama about an Irish gang
Fargo (Prime)
The Last Kingdom (Netflix) - 9th and 10th Century England a story about the Danes and Saxons
Fool Me Once (Netflix) - It's based on a Harlan Coben novel so it's full of conspiracy drama
The Patriot (Prime) - Dark comedy and drama about an intelligenc officer taking on a NOC assignment.

A couple outside your request:

Slow Horses is on Apple but is one of the best shows I've seen.
Righteous Gemstones is on Max but is fantastically funny and ironic.
Gemstones! Takes place here in Charleston. One scene actually literally down the street from where we live - maybe 1/2 mile? Have seen or met or heard stories of many of the stars doing things around town and how nice most if not all are. Particularly Goggins (I think his real name is) Baby Billy. I met Danny McBride at the Willie Nelson Concert - what a nice ordinary person.

Oh and the Sears that they made into a chapel - again for Baby Billy (I think) it's next to the gym I go to - or will resume going to.

Great list - thanks!

Gemstones! Takes place here in Charleston. One scene actually literally down the street from where we live - maybe 1/2 mile? Have seen or met or heard stories of many of the stars doing things around town and how nice most if not all are. Particularly Goggins (I think his real name is) Baby Billy. I met Danny McBride at the Willie Nelson Concert - what a nice ordinary person.

Oh and the Sears that they made into a chapel - again for Baby Billy (I think) it's next to the gym I go to - or will resume going to.

Great list - thanks!
Goggins is one of my favorite actors. Let me add The Shield to the list. It is on Netflix. He is also in several episodes of Sons of Anarchy and it might be his funniest role.

Reacher Amazon, the Sinner, & Harlan Coben series (Safe and the Stranger) -Netflix.

I’m on the last episode of Band of Brothers (Max) for the first time. Great show.

If you are/were a fan of the 1999 movie Office Space, Ron Livingston is back in the Netflix series Loudermilk. It will keep you entertained if you like that kind of humor.

I can't confirm or deny availability on the services you mentioned, but I am partial to the following series:
Blue Bloods
FBI

If you can find it, I also enjoy the Trafficked: series by Mariana Van Zeller. She gets underground into some pretty complex operations.

The Night Manager (Prime) - It's based on a John le Carré novel so it's espionage, spying type stuff.
Fall of the House of Usher (Netflix) - It's loosely based on several EA Poe short stories.
Peaky Blinders (Netflix) - Post WW1 crime drama about an Irish gang
Fargo (Prime)
The Last Kingdom (Netflix) - 9th and 10th Century England a story about the Danes and Saxons
Fool Me Once (Netflix) - It's based on a Harlan Coben novel so it's full of conspiracy drama
The Patriot (Prime) - Dark comedy and drama about an intelligenc officer taking on a NOC assignment.

A couple outside your request:

Slow Horses is on Apple but is one of the best shows I've seen.
Righteous Gemstones is on Max but is fantastically funny and ironic.
Fargo Season 1 and 2 very good.

Netflix has Wentworth, one of our top 2-3 series ever. Women’s prison in Australia. Intense and never knew what was happening next

Apple TV - Blackbird. Only 6 episodes, but Wow!!!
thank you @USAF Retired - started watching Wentworth and real good. on season 8 now been binging over the last 2 weeks!

If it’s guy time:
Netflix new WW2 series is pretty good.
No Country For sold Men movie

And if you have paramount : watch Jericho. Only 2 seasons. I’m in the middle of my seemingly 15th rewatch.
Small town, Nuclear blasts and how they handle it.
I loved Jericho. I've rewatched it a couple times. Wish I could talk the wife into watching it with me again as she hasn't seen it.

Back