Steadfast Golf Shaft

The thing is an absolute disaster in every way possible.
The company ended up selling their build facility (Sacks Parente owns it now) but they are still pedaling these awful shafts.
Thank you! Saw an ad for the shaft on Facebook and first place I checked was THP to see if I could find more info. Love THP for that! I appreciate the response.

The thing is an absolute disaster in every way possible.
The company ended up selling their build facility (Sacks Parente owns it now) but they are still pedaling these awful shafts.
yes, they are popping in my FB feed almost daily

yes, they are popping in my FB feed almost daily
Trying to get rid of these god awful shafts. Cost of acquisition of a customer must be low on facebook for them. Its rare I find a product that I just believe so strongly against, but this is one of them.

Trash. End of rant.

I saw this post and was reading from the beginning and then realized it was 2 years old.....I only started seeing the FB posts the last few weeks ago, but still, the numbers you were getting were crazy on the shaft they sent THP

Still works great for moving things out of the way when I’m on the lawnmower so feel like they missed the boat calling these golf shafts and not a every day poker of sorts.

I saw this post and was reading from the beginning and then realized it was 2 years old.....I only started seeing the FB posts the last few weeks ago, but still, the numbers you were getting were crazy on the shaft they sent THP
Same here. it was funny how so many started testing it. JB got one in. then nothing was ever posted again for 2 yrs and Steadfast himself went silent too.
That might have been the best 10 min of reading ever :p

Back