Steadfast Golf Shaft

I can only put up with “industry secret” for so long.

You’ve made some claims, let’s see the Trackman data (or similar) to back this up.

I’m a numbers guy. I also enjoy fishing. Right now I’m not sure where to go, lol.
Industry Secrets are what builds businesses!

We have the results printout from Golf Laboratories ----- but I don't think Company A, Company B, and Company C would be too happy and unfortunately likely sue

Ha. When I don’t want something known and I post a photo, I do this ....

0D79CAD6-4F1F-4F9A-857A-6EECFB0EFAFF.jpeg

Pretty easy. I didn’t want you to see how long my dogs ears are and that I have cables for a wall mount TV sticking out. That’s not attractive so I scribbled it out.

Could be you could edit some raw data leaving out names of others products? I’m old, lol, and I can figure it out.

I’m being a sarcastic booger and busting your chops, but I’m doing it with a smile on my face, lol. But I’d genuinely like to see the raw data even if names are blacked out. I wasn’t joking when I said I was a numbers guy. Something will either pop or it won’t.

Ha. When I don’t want something known and I post a photo, I do this ....

View attachment 8975718

Pretty easy. I didn’t want you to see how long my dogs ears are and that I have cables for a wall mount TV sticking out. That’s not attractive so I scribbled it out.

Could be you could edit some raw data leaving out names of others products? I’m old, lol, and I can figure it out.

I’m being a sarcastic booger and busting your chops, but I’m doing it with a smile on my face, lol. But I’d genuinely like to see the raw data even if names are blacked out. I wasn’t joking when I said I was a numbers guy. Something will either pop or it won’t.

Alright alright fine - here you guys go :)

This is truly our S 0.5 model for testing. Once we got these results - we decided to really go for it with the business. We are currently on the S4 model that has spin number mid 2000s, (we have the ability to produce +340 yard knuckleballs with under 1000 rpms if you desire that)

Our in home testing is with a ForeSight Quad - just FYI

Attachments

• stats.JPG
    stats.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 51
No clue if any of the claims being made are valid, or really relevant. Honestly, if you'd just said you're making an affordable shaft, made in the USA; I'd likely given it a hit based on that alone. Even be willing to give up a few yards, considering my current shaft cost nearly 4x what the Steadfast does. Still on the fence, but looking forward to seeing other's results and thoughts after swinging them.

This is truly our S 0.5 model for testing. Once we got these results - we decided to really go for it with the business. We are currently on the S4 model that has spin number mid 2000s, (we have the ability to produce +340 yard knuckleballs with under 1000 rpms if you desire that)

Lol. Thank you. I shall be entertained for a while.

Ok, you teach me about golf shafts but I’ll learn ya a little THP.

Simply select the GIPHY box and search. I typed in “are you not entertained” and viola! Lol!

I guess after reviewing that chart, my biggest question is how far from center contact are we talking? If it’s on there I missed it.

I have been known to almost whiff, lol. Plus the spin numbers from drastic missing of the center I would expect to be a larger discrepancy.

This was done with a robot right? I’m assuming that it’s actually roughly 2*+ on AOA? I was on a moniter once that listed it as negative when positive and that messed with my mind for 15 minutes until I finally went and asked.

And what would this low knuckle baller weigh? (I’ve yet to find a consistent under 2200 spin shaft until I jump into the 80-110 gram long drive shafts).

I guess after reviewing that chart, my biggest question is how far from center contact are we talking? If it’s on there I missed it.

I have been known to almost whiff, lol. Plus the spin numbers from drastic missing of the center I would expect to be a larger discrepancy.

This was done with a robot right? I’m assuming that it’s actually roughly 2*+ on AOA? I was on a moniter once that listed it as negative when positive and that messed with my mind for 15 minutes until I finally went and asked.

That info is on the 8 pager :)

3/4" Toe Hits and 3/4" Heel Hits

And what would this low knuckle baller weigh? (I’ve yet to find a consistent under 2200 spin shaft until I jump into the 80-110 gram long drive shafts).

Right at 70 grams :) Not super difficult to produce for us, just not practical for the golfer--- just remove all kickpoints from the golf shaft and you'll be knuckling.

Today I watched a guy hit a 366 yard drive with 1340 rpm backspin with our 1X shaft --- he hit 30 balls and was averaging ~1800 rpm backspin @ ~350 yards

Glad to see you are enjoying it! We are working on upgrading our graphics - in the mean time, one of our new employees designed these upgraded decals ^
I would not deviate too far from the minimalist graphics and small sticker. I love it just as it is.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

consider me super intrigued. The claims are obviously not small, and we've got some THPers either with them in hand or pondering them so it'll be a lot of fun to see what comes of it. I do like the idea of bare bones pricing to sort of validate what's possible, but performance has to speak loudly.

Hopefully things get better for @NVGOLFER80 and he can give one a real test soon.

@Steadfast Golf curious as to what you mean by this on your site : “Often the head lags behind or flexes ahead of the hands at impact.”. And a few other things in do you have any CPM numbers on the shafts and how can you offer grips below MAP?

consider me super intrigued. The claims are obviously not small, and we've got some THPers either with them in hand or pondering them so it'll be a lot of fun to see what comes of it. I do like the idea of bare bones pricing to sort of validate what's possible, but performance has to speak loudly.

Hopefully things get better for @NVGOLFER80 and he can give one a real test soon.
I have a driver I've been looking to experiment with. I just placed an order for an xflex shaft. For 75$ with current discount, if it sucks, I can use it for a alignment stick lol. I will definitely test out the epoxy bond. The only thing that stinks is weather is closing in, so depending on how quick I get it, I might only get a few range sessions between now and April. That being said, I will definitely report back in here.

@Steadfast Golf curious as to what you mean by this on your site : “Often the head lags behind or flexes ahead of the hands at impact.”. And a few other things in do you have any CPM numbers on the shafts and how can you offer grips below MAP?

This occurs when you have the improper match of shaft flex to your swing speed! Either too soft or too stiff

Thanks for the heads up on the MAP for grips --- this has been corrected on our website. We really appreciate it!

I have a driver I've been looking to experiment with. I just placed an order for an xflex shaft. For 75$ with current discount, if it sucks, I can use it for a alignment stick lol. I will definitely test out the epoxy bond. The only thing that stinks is weather is closing in, so depending on how quick I get it, I might only get a few range sessions between now and April. That being said, I will definitely report back in here.

No No NO! We sell our alignment sticks for $400! :LOL: jk

We are glad you ordered and will get it right out the door!

Happy Swinging

This occurs when you have the improper match of shaft flex to your swing speed! Either too soft or too stiff

Thanks for the heads up on the MAP for grips --- this has been corrected on our website. We really appreciate it!
Are you referring to the shaft loading and unloading or the actual distance from club head CG to grip butt centerline?

Back