Stephen A Smith is the worst

Marino, Barkley, Ernie Banks (really a bunch of Cubs), Ted Williams, Drexler, Stockton, Bonds, Griffey Jr, Barry Sanders. Lots of people
You can take Drexler off your list

Larry Fitzgerald

Tony ROMO!!

:ROFLMAO:

A couple of years ago I recall reading that Stephen A Smith was making 9-10 million USD a year.
Can't say I like the guy but good for him.

Not sure if I hate him more or less than Skip Bayless. Both of them are beyond obnoxious and unwatchable.

I still can’t comprehend how they get paid large sums. I guess it’s the me me me Kardashian culture we live in.
Controversy Creates Ca$h

SCREAMING Stephen A Smith is the worst and he gets pain big coin

i was looking at espn.com (yeah no clue why) and i saw this link from Stephen A,

how do you have a list with bonds not # 1 and karl malone not #2

i would go:
1. bonds
2. malone
3. stockton
4. marino
5. barkley or iverson or A rod

i'm sure i am missing a guy or two here. what do you think?

I believe the term is sensationalism journalism, I need you to be something (agree, disagree, happy, mad etc) so I get paid regardless of what I actually say

I dont watch or listen to any of these guys for a reason.. It is pretty much the same reason I dont watch or listen to the news..

So, how do you know what the weather will be tomorrow? Oh! I know! The "weather guessers" are usually wrong!

Duh, it was Barkley that came to Houston 1 yr too late

Yes! And he criticizes other for "chasing championships" when he did the exact same thing! Of course, back when he did it, it asn't fashionable!

I’d rather listen to him than Skip Bayless.

Back