Stewart Golf - Q Follow Cart Review

Almost final update.....

They received the trolley on Monday and had a look at it. They've replaced a motor (not sure which one) and the gearbox on Tuesday and sent it back.

I should be getting it today in the next hour or so. Hopefully everything is good and I can get back out on the course!

Thanks again Ian for doing that video. I think that was the straw that allowed the customer service department to hear the issue.

Happy golfing!

Ian - They also had a look at the battery clip, and it's been listed as a part that they replaced, so I'll take a look and report back when I receive the trolley. Thanks for mentioning that also.

OK. I've received the trolley back, and the motor is MUCH quieter. only problem, they've bent both of the axles!

Back to Stewart Golf it goes......

Just to clarify, I said "they" bent the wheels. Obviously it wouldn't make sense for them to send out a damaged trolley, so there is the high probability that it was damaged in transit.

Also when I was packing it to send back (they are collecting today) one of the front wheels fell off!

Oh the joy.

Maybe I'll golf at some point.... good thing it's raining today.

Some good news then James,
good video but I cannot imagine the axles were bent in that way in transit, unless the box was badly damaged,
more likely a poor Stewart Golf quality control process, supported by their poor quality control process sending out
new trolleys with batteries that cannot be removed and then expect the customer to trim the battery, I am that man,
when I suggested this error in their process of supply with a ‘known’ problem, I was ignored 😉😂😂😂

Last edited:
Well I thought exactly the same thing, but I'd rather err on the side of caution when assigning blame :)

Hopefully this will all be listed on their system as a custom issue and they might get better at not having these issues again..... but then everyone is useless (in my opinion everyone, including myself, is an idiot!) so I doubt their processes will change.

If I can take the bad experience to hopefully make everyone else's experience a little better then I'm happy to take the pain.

I know it will all be fixed in the end, and in a few months time I will have completely forgotten this whole palaver!

OK, so the trolley is back.....

Now I just need to decide if I want to accept it.

One of the axles is still very very slightly bent (within acceptable tolerances?).

I wish I didn't do engineering as a kid as I don't think I'd notice this. It's just frustrating when you spot something.

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are. Am I being to picky now. It's getting to the point that I just want to use it now :)

Yeah, I've watched it again... I think it's ok. I'm just being picky!

Dragging up an old thread...

How are people getting on with this trolley?

Struggling with Achilles tendinitis and deciding if I want to stop carrying. If so, the Q Follow looks interesting...

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Dragging up an old thread...

How are people getting on with this trolley?

Struggling with Achilles tendinitis and deciding if I want to stop carrying. If so, the Q Follow looks interesting...

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
Love it. Follow mode is best feature!

Sale time
Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 9.01.52 PM.png

Free Bag... and some savings

I love mine, even though I had all the issues at the start it’s still a fantastic piece of equipment and I’m glad I brought this instead of new clubs. If you have the money and don’t get a dud (like I did) I think you’ll be happy. They also have a 30 day money back guarantee so….. (or at least they do here in the uk…. Not sure if you guys in the states get the same deal)

Looking forward to getting the Q out for a stroll on Saturday.

Stewart is launching a new Apex cart right now. Looks like a similar cart, maybe some improvements and a new looking controller.

Loving mine. Got some interesting looks when we had a chat to a couple of dog walkers and then my cart happily followed me up the fairway…

Had an issue with a loose connection a month or so ago on a 6 month old cart and they swapped it straight away.

A

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck 🤞

I’ll send a pic later of the battery mod they told me to do, plus the one they didn’t suggest and of my strap - nearly ripped my nails out on one occasion 🤔😊
HI, I am having issues with my out-of-warranty Qfollow - the battery gets stuck a lot - sometimes it's a breeze to get out and sometimes it's days of trying! But I am wondering if you could kindly tell me more about your battery mods and your strap technique? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back