ANNOUNCEMENT Stitch Anniversary Sale: THPer Exclusive Coupon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
October 2nd, Stitch Golf will be celebrating their 10th Anniversary with a store wide sale with up to 20% everything they have. THPers have exclusive and early access for 24 hours with a coupon code that will get you the same 20% off.

Sizing will not last long when the sale opens to the public, but by using the coupon earlyaccess you can get the discount beginning tomorrow, Saturday the 1st before everybody else gets a chance.

This is NOT an affiliate program. We are not paid based on if you buy and use the coupon. Just something special that the company wanted to provide for this community.

Artboard-1-1024x1024.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
  • Admin
I have been waiting for this sale so I could pick up this 1/4 zip.

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 9.36.59 AM.png

20% is pretty sweet! My foot surgery is the next day so maybe I should buy something that day to help the healing process

Hard ponder mode activated on the SL2 black/white color block bag. I love the minimalist style. Just not sure about the pocket situation.

This could hurt....lol

So basically you're trying to bankrupt me, cool cool :ROFLMAO:

• Admin
Oh jeez. My shopping cart is pretty full. Tomorrow needs to get here.

Hard ponder mode activated on the SL2 black/white color block bag. I love the minimalist style. Just not sure about the pocket situation.
If you like to carry and do not need a lot of things in your bag, pick up the SL2! I have it in the blue camo and it's my favorite bag. Lightweight, easy to carry, and a damn sexy bag!

Oh man. This might be bad for my bank account.

Yeah, some pretty nice pieces… must resist…

@JB is this the Garment Bag you picked up in the past?

1664568248346.png

@JB is this the Garment Bag you picked up in the past?

View attachment 9124272
I have this bag as well and I absolutely love this bag. I do a lot of overnight work trips and it fits my needs perfectly. The ability to hang up a shirt, blazer and a pair of pants inside the bag is awesome, and then the zippers form it into a duffel bag for more articles of clothing is beneficial for me especially when I fly for my overnight trips. My granddaughter calls it my transformer bag when she sees me use it. Sorry to hijack your question to JB.

I have this bag as well and I absolutely love this bag. I do a lot of overnight work trips and it fits my needs perfectly. The ability to hang up a shirt, blazer and a pair of pants inside the bag is awesome, and then the zippers form it into a duffel bag for more articles of clothing is beneficial for me especially when I fly for my overnight trips. My granddaughter calls it my transformer bag when she sees me use it. Sorry to hijack your question to JB.

that is one of the classiest bags i’ve ever seen. #baller

that is one of the classiest bags i’ve ever seen. #baller
It is so freaking good that I have debated buying another one in a different color with the coupon.

We leave for vacation next week. I don't think the wife would authorize anything right now but what a great deal. Looking forward to seeing what others purchase

I assume you’d have to check it on a flight. Too big for a carry on?

very cool of Stitch to do that for us hackers!

I should add that mystery boxes are one of the only items not eligible for this coupon.

Dammit I was just messing around with that to see

Time to start searching then

Back