Stitch Golf Mystery Box Sale

BigDill

2023 Morgan Cup - Team Hackers - Cobra Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Stitch Golf is having a sale currently which includes some deep discounts on some great looking apparel. You may be familiar with the name from the THP PGA Show coverage and all the buzz from their Ultimate Garment Bag (UGB).

But the standout of the sale has to be the "mystery box" which includes 3 items of polo shirts and/or pullovers from their Spring line for $49.99. That is a huge discount from retail. Limited quantities are available. Please note that all of these boxes are final sale, so no returns. Below is the link:

Stitch Golf Mystery Box

Mystery_Box_x800.jpg

Last edited:
That is like getting three products for half the cost of a polo. Best deal in town.

I am in for one. If there's anything I don't like, might put it up for trade here with anyone else who might not like something in their mystery box. :)

I was going to order two of them but then found out shipping is $26.

I am in for one. If there's anything I don't like, might put it up for trade here with anyone else who might not like something in their mystery box. :)
So I went ahead and bought one box in Large and one box in ML. It's a deal that was too good to pass up.

Hmm how can I hide this from the wife

Edit- $15 for shipping... Daaamn

I was going to order two of them but then found out shipping is $26.
I ordered two and my shipping came out to about $18, and $9 for a single box.

That is like getting three products for half the cost of a polo. Best deal in town.

It might be the best deal going on apparel right now.

Wow, wicked deal.

one mystery box ordered! that is a great deal.

Anyone know how these fit? I don't see a schmedium option, so I'm curious! Joking aside, I really am curious at it seems like a great deal!

Great deal, how is the fit on their apparel? Wouldn't want to get a large and it's actually a shmedium. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyone know how these fit? I don't see a schmedium option, so I'm curious! Joking aside, I really as curious at it seems like a great deal!
Jinx!!!

Anyone know how these fit? I don't see a schmedium option, so I'm curious! Joking aside, I really am curious at it seems like a great deal!

Great deal, how is the fit on their apparel? Wouldn't want to get a large and it's actually a shmedium. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would say that it is close to Peter Millar if you have any of that. It is not a Euro cut, but definitely not too baggy either.

So I went ahead and bought one box in Large and one box in ML. It's a deal that was too good to pass up.
I ended up doing the same thing but in XL and L. See which fits better. Most of my polos are L but I like my overshirts XL.

Thanks for the update. I ordered a box. 66 for three polos looks like a good deal after tax and shipping.

This has me so tempted, but I am really worried about sizes. I wear a small in Ralph Lauren RLX and most everything else, but Peter Millar it can be a small or a medium. :unsure:

I would say that it is close to Peter Millar if you have any of that. It is not a Euro cut, but definitely not too baggy either.
Cool, thanks. I have Peter Millar in large and it is just fine. ?

This has me so tempted, but I am really worried about sizes. I wear a small in Ralph Lauren RLX and most everything else, but Peter Millar it can be a small or a medium. :unsure:

If you wear a small in RLX, I would say go small here.

im temtpted to order multiple boxes but never ordered there before. Gonna get 1 box to be safe and see if they fit

Grabbed a box in a small size. I went to purchase and discovered that I had money in my PayPal that I had forgotten about so I got the box for $10.00, Huge win!!!

Thanks for posting @BigDill !!

I grabbed a box. Seemed like too good of deal to pass up.
$12 for shipping seemed reasonably due to the discount.

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed a box in M. If sizes or styles don't work and other people grab a box trade possiblity?

Back