Stitch Golf Mystery Box Sale

The fact we are all gonna post what we got should make the price to play worth it. Should be fun.

My medium box is inbound. Looking forward to this mystery box of goodness!

This is a great deal. I am interested to see what people get in there box!

The fact we are all gonna post what we got should make the price to play worth it. Should be fun.

yep, wouldn't it be funny if we all had the same Purple striped shirt

I wouldn’t find purple to funny. :ROFLMAO:It’s not my color. I would not be surprised if it was similar based on size though. The fun is in not knowing I guess.

donny475 said:

I wouldn’t find purple to funny. :ROFLMAO:It’s not my color. I would not be surprised if it was similar based on size though. The fun is in not knowing I guess.

we could be posting what we have and doing swaps....I wear almost anything though

i'm just praying for any color except yellow or peach. I would wear it but i wouldn't be happy about it

I forgot that Stitch is in Apex, NC...maybe 45 miles from me. It would be nice if they had a small store that I could pop into and see some of their other stuff.

i'm just praying for any color except yellow or peach. I would wear it but i wouldn't be happy about it
How funny would that be if every single one of us got the same shirt.

It'll probably be this one:

1580221548269.png

Of course, having posted this, I will most certainly end up receiving this shirt, and be the only one.

View attachment 8925219

Of course, having posted this, I will most certainly end up receiving this shirt, and be the only one.

i'm sure i'll get a yellow and peach version of the above...i should have kept my mouth shut

Same. I'll add pink in there as well. Anything else I'd wear.

View attachment 8925219

Wow that’s a lot of lines.

I’d be all over a few boxes of these if I already owned one of these shirts and knew what size to order. I have about 50 golf shirts and 40 1/4 zips that fit me perfectly and I wouldn’t wear these if the size was just a little off. 60% of my tops are mediums and 40% are larges and as I’ve gotten older I’m picky about fit.

Last edited:
All sold out now

Looks like they are all sold out. Bummer

All sold out now

Glad I could do my part in helping Stitch sell out their lot LOL :cool:;)

This should be fun! I went ahead and ordered last night because my birthday is coming up and who doesn't want sweet golf stuff!

I’d be all over a few boxes of these if I already owned one of these shirts and knew what size to order. I have about 50 golf shirts and 40 1/4 zips that fit me perfectly and I wouldn’t wear these if the size was just a little off. 60% of my tops are mediums and 40% are larges and as I’ve gotten older I’m picky about fit.
this is what slowed me down yesterday. Oh Well.

UPS tracking received for my box. Pics hopefully before end of week, unless they do SurePost which delays delivery an extra 3 days. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

UPS tracking received for my box. Pics hopefully before end of week, unless they do SurePost which delays delivery an extra 3 days. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Same here. Should only take 2 days from NC to get here. Oddly enough, only got shipping notification one of the two boxes.

Yup, my box has shipped as well. Being it is coming from North Carolina it could be here as early as Friday.

I'm hoping for a nice 1/4 zip, honestly the other two pieces would be extra at that point!

I forgot that Stitch is in Apex, NC...maybe 45 miles from me. It would be nice if they had a small store that I could pop into and see some of their other stuff.

They are 5 minutes from my office. I could save on shipping if I could go by and pick it up.

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. fingers crossed

They are 5 minutes from my office. I could save on shipping if I could go by and pick it up.

i could have saved $12 dollars if I knew that

Back