Stitch Golf Mystery Box Sale

Working from home today when the package came. Pullovers are great but I’m not a fan of the polo as it has too many buttons, a pocket, and horizontal stripes.

I included a picture of me wearing all 3 at once

Attachments

• 86045763-E77E-47E7-ABE1-6264D6A107FE.jpeg
    86045763-E77E-47E7-ABE1-6264D6A107FE.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 54
  • ADE6A700-FC58-4766-9A93-6B58C10AA9B9.jpeg
    ADE6A700-FC58-4766-9A93-6B58C10AA9B9.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 54
Working from home today when the package came. Pullovers are great but I’m not a fan of the polo as it has too many buttons, a pocket, and horizontal stripes.

is that peach or pink

this is what slowed me down yesterday. Oh Well.
This is exactly my thoughts.....it is a very rare day when I find 3 of anything I like that also fits well

Just got notice mine are arriving on Friday.

Looks awesome!! Mine is slated for delivery on Friday. (y)

Mine just delivered to my house. I'll post pics tonight.

Mine came in today. Here it is. Super happy with it
A11A5337-1FD1-4C63-B868-EF2D14285011.jpeg

I would not be unhappy with any of what I have seen so far.

If anyone gets any mediums that they're not big on, give me a shout.

I actually had the ML in my cart in the other day and by the time I went to check out and pay, it was sold out. I’m very interested to see what everyone got in their boxes though!

So just tried on one of the polos. Medium is almost too big but it’ll do. Just not as fitting i typically like but it looks awesome.

Thursday by end of day delivery for me. Most of what I have seen looks pretty damn good online.

What's the feedback on quality from those who have received their box?

Did you guys get an email when your stuff shipped?

I didnt get an email from Stitch...I got one from UPS My Choice...i have it set up to automatically track anything shipping to my home address via UPS

I didnt get an email from Stitch...I got one from UPS My Choice...i have it set up to automatically track anything shipping to my home address via UPS

I have that too... no email.... Thinking Friday / Saturday arrival?

I didn't get an email from Stitch, but I did get a notification email from UPS that my packages will be arriving tomorrow (signed up for their email notifications).

I got email from Stitch and also from UPS.

Thursday by end of day delivery for me. Most of what I have seen looks pretty damn good online.

What's the feedback on quality from those who have received their box?
Premium

If anyone gets a 1/4zip or shorts in medium/30 width I would be open to a trade for one of my shirts.

I'd be happy with either so far.

If anyone gets a 1/4zip or shorts in medium/30 width I would be open to a trade for one of my shirts.

From what I can tell on the item description, I believe the boxes will only come with polos/quarter zips/vests. I didn't see shorts/pants as a possible addition to the box.

Back