STITCH Releases The Clubhouse Duffle, Dopp Kit and Shoe Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We got a sneak peek at this back at the PGA Show, but we can now say these are dropping this coming week on their website.

STITCH Golf announces the launch of the Clubhouse Duffle and the redesigned Dopp Kit and Shoe bag. You can find all of these items at their website www.stitchgolf.com coming up next week.

2020_Clubhouse_gray_image 5.jpg

“Our travel bags and accessories were designed to combine form and fashion so you can arrive in style™,” stated Brad King, CEO of STITCH. “Waterproof fabrics, fashionable color schemes, personalization options and innovative designs come together effortlessly in our stylish, highly functional travel bags.”

Don’t let the name fool you, this will be your new favorite everyday bag as this soft and packable bag is the perfect size for all of your essentials. Featuring STITCH’s signature “drop the top” function for easy packing, stain and water-resistant fabric and gunmetal hardware and finishes, this compact design makes the Clubhouse Duffle the perfect bag for the club, the gym, or a quick weekend getaway. Price is $248

2020_Clubhouse_gray_image 4.jpg2020_Clubhouse_gray_front_image 1.jpg

Both versatile and functional, the dopp kit from STITCH is a must for the jet setter. A single full-length zipper allows you to lay the bag flat for easier access to toiletry items. The dopp kit is spacious enough to provide room for everything needed to look and feel good when traveling. Water and stain-resistant, with a handle that doubles as a hanger, the dopp kit also has two separate zipped pouches to ensure items stay organized during travel. Price $78

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 9.33.27 AM.png

Keep your shoes in top condition while you arrive in style™ to your next round. A sleek design that uses STITCH’s durable Touring fabric, this bag is lightweight, water and stain- resistant and the four-finger handle makes for easy carrying with one hand. This bag can also double as a shag bag and is designed to hold up to 150 golf balls. Price $105

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 9.35.05 AM.png

Ahh there's the duffle bag I remember seeing. The toiletry bag though I don't recall, and that's pretty darn nice.

Good looking stuff.

Must keep repeating I don’t like this. Must.

They make quality stuff! Just have to catch it on sale.

• Admin
Ahh there's the duffle bag I remember seeing. The toiletry bag though I don't recall, and that's pretty darn nice.

I have a Tumi toiletries bag that will be getting replaced.

Love all of it, especially the shoe bag. I always loved shoes bags for my soccer cleats, so one for my golf shoes, or even just dress shoes, would be nice.

After purchasing the Ultimate Travel bag, the duffle would be a great addition. The quality and build on the ultimate bag is exceptional. The material is very solid and looks like it will last thru many trips. Something I have had issues with in other luggage. After testing, how much you can get inside, the ultimate bag can hold you for a whole week. The fact this duffel can roll and fit in the overhead compartment makes it a perfect companion to the ultimate bag.

Looks great but price is my only turn away.

Unfortunately all my travel has been placed on hold, but these look great!

Super good looking with great functionality, but a little too spendy for me at this point.

Any word on when the new stand bags are coming out? Really like the SL1 but the strap is not very comfortable. I heard the strap has been changed for this year.

Any word on when the new stand bags are coming out? Really like the SL1 but the strap is not very comfortable. I heard the strap has been changed for this year.

The SL2 is out now.

Great bag, can't drop that kind of coin at this time.

The SL2 is out now.

Thanks. do You know if the SL1 will have the same strap?

Assuming you saw it at the PGA show. What’s your thoughts on the new strap vsthe old on?

I think the toiletry item is my fav out of those pieces

Thanks. do You know if the SL1 will have the same strap?

Assuming you saw it at the PGA show. What’s your thoughts on the new strap vsthe old on?

Here is the right thread for the SL2.
No, I didnt see it at PGA Show, I have had it for a while.
I didnt use the old strap, but like the new one.

Here is the right thread for the SL2.
No, I didnt see it at PGA Show, I have had it for a while.
I didnt use the old strap, but like the new one.
How would you compare the Stitch to the Vessel bags? Their Sunday and smaller stand bags look good also but have not seen them in person.

The duffle is super nice.

A10917FD-F979-4AFD-A927-87A98B0603F0.jpeg

069034CC-ACD0-4266-A03A-9887C20BE99C.jpeg

The Clubhouse Duffle is just perfect for a weekend trip.

Wife will probably say I have too many bags, but this is going on the Christmas list!

Im borderline obsessed with the Clubhouse Duffle.

Im borderline obsessed with the Clubhouse Duffle.
Do you think it is redundant to the Ultimate Garment Bag? I get its smaller, but I already have no problem filling the UGB with crap I don't need to bring.

I will be owning the dopp and shoe bags, but I want to wait for a discount code.

Do you think it is redundant to the Ultimate Garment Bag? I get its smaller, but I already have no problem filling the UGB with crap I don't need to bring.

I will be owning the dopp and shoe bags, but I want to wait for a discount code.

It would be dependent on the person's need. For instance when we go to the condo for a bit, I pack the UGB and it is stuffed.
When I go to the course or for a quick trip where its overnight and back, I go Duffle every time.

Back