STITCH SL2 Golf Bag

Im going to give it a try tomorrow for a round.

Worse case, it's not great, but at least looks fantastic haha.

I'm assuming based on the UGB, they're smart with the use of space and function.

Extremely interested in this one. JB, can you see how wide of a bottle can fit into the water bottle pocket?

Extremely interested in this one. JB, can you see how wide of a bottle can fit into the water bottle pocket?

This is the largest water bottle I own.

2EFD3707-BCB9-4B8C-8C24-5EA2F7CEAFA0.jpeg4AABC342-C6C7-4D05-BBF1-7BA832DFCB95.jpeg

This goes into the exact same category as the Vessel Lite Stand bag which I have and love but after one season of carrying 2+ times / week it's starting to fall apart in various places so eying to get another one or this.

Two questions: 1) How does the strap system feel, this is where Vessel shines 2) is the bottom solid or soft (Vessel is soft which makes it not a good choice if you want to use it with a pushcart, at least not a Clicgear).

This goes into the exact same category as the Vessel Lite Stand bag which I have and love but after one season of carrying 2+ times / week it's starting to fall apart in various places so eying to get another one or this.

Two questions: 1) How does the strap system feel, this is where Vessel shines 2) is the bottom solid or soft (Vessel is soft which makes it not a good choice if you want to use it with a pushcart, at least not a Clicgear).

The strap system is really well done. It comes with either the single or double carry and they clip on.
Im not exactly sure what you mean by bottom being solid or soft. The base one the unit is a harder plastic.

The strap system is really well done. It comes with either the single or double carry and they clip on.
Im not exactly sure what you mean by bottom being solid or soft. The base one the unit is a harder plastic.

Thanks. Bottom of the Vessel Lite is not harder plastic but instead a soft rubbery fabric which is why it's not great with some push carts.

$500 (CAD) for a modernized sunday bag is a tough sell. The 4 way top is a hard no for me, amd doesnt look like it could fit rain hear & umbrella etc.

$500 (CAD) for a modernized sunday bag is a tough sell. The 4 way top is a hard no for me, amd doesnt look like it could fit rain hear & umbrella etc.

My rain jacket is in the side pocket, so that fits, and umbrellas fits on the exterior in the supplied little hole, but genuinely not great without the clubs all in there.

IMG_8078.jpg

Loaded pics

AA233D26-897B-4462-ABFC-797789EB5BC1.jpeg6E356219-D049-48B4-A9CD-868F247A3C82.jpeg

Thanks for the pics JB.

Looking forward to seeing how your round goes. I really like everything about that bag. I'm also fine with the pricepoint.

Great size water bottle pocket.

I've only heard great things about Stitch bags, so hoping the trend continues from your POV.

Thanks for the pics JB.

Looking forward to seeing how your round goes. I really like everything about that bag. I'm also fine with the pricepoint.

Great size water bottle pocket.

I've only heard great things about Stitch bags, so hoping the trend continues from your POV.

its super well made. I think when push comes to shove, I will end up in something with more pockets, like the OGIO I have been using, but wanted to give this one a run because I liked the looks of it.

its super well made. I think when push comes to shove, I will end up in something with more pockets, like the OGIO I have been using, but wanted to give this one a run because I liked the looks of it.

The thing I like about the size of the bag is it keeps me from having too much stuff in the bag.

You need some Stitch headcovers on those bags.

The thing I like about the size of the bag is it keeps me from having too much stuff in the bag.

You need some Stitch headcovers on those bags.

Not me, I am either THP covers or stock.

So I used the bag today and first off, it is rock solid in terms of comfort and construction it appears. The straps and placement are well thought out and the bag really looks great. For me, I carry a lot of stuff, especially with testing, and the pockets are smaller than I am used to, so not sure it could be a permanent bag. With that said, it will definitely stay in the rotation.

So I used the bag today and first off, it is rock solid in terms of comfort and construction it appears. The straps and placement are well thought out and the bag really looks great. For me, I carry a lot of stuff, especially with testing, and the pockets are smaller than I am used to, so not sure it could be a permanent bag. With that said, it will definitely stay in the rotation.

Thanks for this, do you think it is as easy to clean as they say it is? I am looking at a waterproof bag, and this seems like an option (hoping the new Callaway hyperdry 14 way gets released here). I like pockets too much at this price for it to be a real contender, but curious anyway.

Thanks for this, do you think it is as easy to clean as they say it is? I am looking at a waterproof bag, and this seems like an option (hoping the new Callaway hyperdry 14 way gets released here). I like pockets too much at this price for it to be a real contender, but curious anyway.

I was about to add this part. I played on a course that was super wet and it got sprayed with mud. I literally wiped it off with a shop paper towel and water and it looks brand new. That was impressive.

It is very easy to clean you can spray it down with pretty much any cleaner or use soap and water and it cleans up well. It is a bit minimal on pockets but I walk and carry my bag regularly so I like to try and keep it as empty as possible.

Hey @JB, any updates on this one or have you gone back to a bigger bag?

Hey @JB, any updates on this one or have you gone back to a bigger bag?

haven’t used it again. I’m not a huge fan personally. It’s well made, but lacks space.

I've been pondering one of these for my wife. She carries a minimal set and other stuff, and she has started walking on the course at the apartment without me there. They look so good and her carry bag is an embarrassment. Think she needs more sexy in a bag, and it would pair well with my Vessel.

Last edited:
haven’t used it again. I’m not a huge fan personally. It’s well made, but lacks space.

I figured that was the case. I think we have different needs in a bag. As someone that carries almost all of my rounds and doesn't take a ton with me outside of a rangefinder and a few balls and tees, I don't need much storage space. I still balk at the price tag though.

more of a Sunday bag?

more of a Sunday bag?

No, it’s a full bag, just lacks storage. Forget fitting rain gear and a dozen balls and a few other things.

I would call it a hipster stand bag. I know that sounds negative, and I don’t mean it that way, but it’s a good descriptor to me.

No, it’s a full bag, just lacks storage. Forget fitting rain gear and a dozen balls and a few other things.

I would call it a hipster stand bag. I know that sounds negative, and I don’t mean it that way, but it’s a good descriptor to me.

kinda how I felt about the xxio commercials 😅...

kinda how I felt about the xxio commercials 😅...

XXIO can be called a lot of things but I would never guess hipster

Back