STITCH SL2 Golf Bag

My SL2 bag arrived yesterday and I was lucky enough to get a nice day so I walked 18.... this bag completely changed my mind on investing in a quality walking bag. Ive had a TM FlexTech that was ok for the job but the SL2 was so much more stable/sturdy while also slightly lighter

The full length dividers made a huge difference getting clubs in and out whereas the TM bag did not have them so clubs would constantly get tangled. Even the positioning of the straps on the Stitch bag made it feel even lighter and evenly distributed. I got home and only had 30 minutes to get to the course so I didnt put anything in the Stitch bag other than 9 balls and a few tees. I didnt have a chance to mess with pockets at all but I could tell how nice they were. The felt lined pouch was perfect for my wallet and keys

Through the whole round the bag stayed pretty much flush to my back making it much easier to walk. $368 is pretty steep in my opinion for the bag but I can tell it will last a long long time if taken care of properly. no complaints here

got excited about a stitch bag showing up here in local market... it was the SL1 and glad to see the "cons" of that bag were modified with SL2...
Biggest con is below. the new 4/5way is perfect. - Now I just need to wait on a stellar deal in mkt.

1594302142645.png

got excited about a stitch bag showing up here in local market... it was the SL1 and glad to see the "cons" of that bag were modified with SL2...
Biggest con is below. the new 4/5way is perfect. - Now I just need to wait on a stellar deal in mkt.

View attachment 8952576

Personally I like that opening. The 4 way is fine also but I prefer the simple two way opening. I have told the Stitch guys what I would really like is a double strap SL1.

Personally I like that opening. The 4 way is fine also but I prefer the simple two way opening. I have told the Stitch guys what I would really like is a double strap SL1.
also a huge improvement IMHO.

Dell curry in the American century tournament using the new stitch SL2 black and white color block bag

f2333ca6f6feda789f3a990daee65494.jpg

9ac182084b37313803a274439382398c.jpg

I bought the bag at my club, it is nice, but it isn’t the most efficient bag. it will be fine when I use my pushcart, as my balls and stuff are in my cart and I won’t need to use the bag for that. Overall, not worth the cash, but it’s cool to have the club logo and it is good looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the sl2 for walking. Probably the best bag I’ve had for walking. Holds plenty of stuff for me and looks great. Been pretty durable as well! 42AA5C81-6EF0-4201-BBD5-E39C1E71FFAB.jpeg

There have been a bunch of 30% off promotions the past few weeks. Haven’t pulled the trigger yet but if I see 40% off I might jump.

My brother has one and it’s so comfy to carry. Looks awesome too.

Those look sweet. The SL2 definitely isn’t designed for a cart it is designed for carrying so the pockets don’t quite always work as well in a cart and there isn’t a ton of space in the bag. I generally don’t want much stuff in my bag so the space is fine.

Those look sweet. The SL2 definitely isn’t designed for a cart it is designed for carrying so the pockets don’t quite always work as well in a cart and there isn’t a ton of space in the bag. I generally don’t want much stuff in my bag so the space is fine.
I think they are the perfect size. I don’t have a problem in the cart. But I’m not in and out of my bag much when I play,

I ordered a SL2 at 30% off and it showed up the end of last week. It looks amazing and the quality seems to match but I'm thinking about returning it because it lacks storage.

The double strap is super padded for walking and it has a single strap if you go somewhere that uses caddies. I may get an SL1 for a walking bag and a cart bag for regular use from somewhere else.

I ordered a SL2 at 30% off and it showed up the end of last week. It looks amazing and the quality seems to match but I'm thinking about returning it because it lacks storage.

The double strap is super padded for walking and it has a single strap if you go somewhere that uses caddies. I may get an SL1 for a walking bag and a cart bag for regular use from somewhere else.

Mira crazy how personal bags can be. I find the storage to be plenty with some to spare lol. It’s a great walking bag. This time of year I tend to walk more then ride. I did ride yesterday in my league and had 0 issues with the bag.

Mira crazy how personal bags can be. I find the storage to be plenty with some to spare lol. It’s a great walking bag. This time of year I tend to walk more then ride. I did ride yesterday in my league and had 0 issues with the bag.

I agree I think it is a good size for walking. Frankly I wouldn't mind if it was a bit smaller. I almost never ride though.

I love my SL2. It just works for me. Looks good, simple and everything is classy.

40% off the SL1 today. I am not a fan of the 2-way top on the SL1, but passing along if interested.

40% off the SL1 today. I am not a fan of the 2-way top on the SL1, but passing along if interested.

I am a bit strange I like the 2 way top. That said I would love a double strap on the SL1.

Back