STITCH SL2 Golf Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

STITCH Golf is pleased to release the enhanced SL2 carry golf bag incorporating a brilliant blend of design and function to meet the needs of today’s serious golfer.

“We’ve added enhancements as well as several new color schemes to elevate the style and performance of this unparalleled walking bag,” stated Brad King, CEO of STITCH. “Created for the weekend warrior who plays hard and prefers walking, the SL2™ is truly a game-changer.”

SL2Trio-1024x695.jpg

”When redesigning the SL2™ we focused our efforts on form and functionality without sacrificing style,” added King. “The new color options include navy, white and black and remain true to our racing-inspired design. By focusing on unique features and keeping the bag sleek, we were able to create a bag that is truly the perfect walking bag.”

Designed using STITCH® Touring Fabric, a proprietary product used in STITCH® bags that has the strength of leather, but is more durable, lightweight and water resistant. The SL2™ has the versatility of an interchangeable single and double strap with the convenience of the golfer who walks mostly and occasionally plays with a caddie. Weighing only 4 lbs., the SL2™ combines style and functionality and is designed with a 4-way divider with lift-assisted handles, one full length apparel pocket, a golf ball pocket, a pocket lined with felt for valuables, and a detachable rain hood. New features include an insulated water-bottle pocket, hip pad for extra comfort, pencil pocket and wider stand feet for increased stability.

SL2landscape-1024x685.jpg

“Like all STITCH products, the SL2™ is engineered to help golfers perform their best,” continued King. “By focusing on details and unique features, we created a carry bag that provides unparalleled style, function and comfort making it the perfect walking bag.”

SL2Strap-935x1024.jpg

Looks like a nice bag, saw it on their website when they sent out their Black Friday discount which I believe was 15%.

I am a big fan of there bags. Looks good

Like the looks and all the features make it sound like a very solid bag.

Is there a picture of the top of the bag? :unsure: Guess I can look at the website? DUH :rolleyes:

simplified Sunday bag. Not my cup of tea but I do think they were well done.

Curious about why it's geared towards "today's SERIOUS golfer" though.

• Admin
Is there a picture of the top of the bag? :unsure: Guess I can look at the website? DUH :rolleyes:

Are you wondering about the dividers?
Because its in the words in the first post :ROFLMAO:

Yeah that's a big NO for me .... $368 for a bag? :unsure: Coupon doesn't work either?

Stitch.jpg

Hmm, a little too utilitarian for me, but I know that’s finitely the trend right now.

Curious about why it's geared towards "today's SERIOUS golfer" though.

The price tag? :ROFLMAO:

It's good looking, but it's not THAT good looking.

Love the looks, love the idea of a smaller, simpler bag. However, at basically $500 Canadian....I'm not the target market.

I have the original SL2 and have been very happy with it. I don't believe it is a "Sunday" bag it is larger than that it easily holds 14 clubs and has full dividers. One of the really nice things about the bag is that it is made out of a PVC material which is completely waterproof and easy to wipe down if it gets dirty. I expect it will be very durable. They fixed a couple of my issues with the first bag by adding the water bottle pocket and stabilizing the legs a bit. My bag has not fallen but it isn't as stable as I would like.

The bag is a bit minimalist there is one full length pocket which isn't huge. I don't like a big bag anyway (my all time favorite bag is still the Sun Mountain Swift X) as I prefer to walk and carry my bag. I can fit everything I want including a rain jacket in the bag.

If you play at a club with caddies they include a single strap to make it easy for caddies. Stitch's target market is the green grass pro shop and they do try to facilitate caddies which doesn't really apply to many of us.

In the interest of full disclosure I am friends with the founder of the company.

Man, I’d love to. I just can’t spend that kind of money on a bag.

I assume if you have to support local, they in turn give local a discount?
Tell them Uncle Willy sent ya.

So I have one of these and I am thinking about putting into play a bit more. The construction appears really solid and the look is quite clean.

So I have one of these and I am thinking about putting into play a bit more. The construction appears really solid and the look is quite clean.
I demand pics!

White version? Or white and black?

Man. It’s such a utilitarian look to it. Looks quality though. And I def like that colorway better than all white. All white is asking for mortals like us to make it muddy or yellow haha!

I agree. Interestingly enough, the design is pretty darn well done, so it held everything I put in there.

I agree. Interestingly enough, the design is pretty darn well done, so it held everything I put in there.
I’ve no doubt, Stitch doesn’t usually mess around!

Good looking bag for sure. Like most here it’s not for me.

Back