Video Stitch Ultimate Garment Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was shown in the Live Update thread for the PGA Show, but wanted to share it here as well.

That was such a cool concept for a bag, really 2 in one

• Admin
Maybe one of the craziest travel bags I've ever seen.

I laugh every time I watch as all the THP guys present geek over it haha

Yeah we did. Im such travel nerd. :D

It’s one of the coolest bag designs I’ve seen. I just don’t travel enough to justify something like that.
Well, I don’t travel enough with hanging clothes to need it at least.

I don't travel enough for a garment bag, but I want that. Now.

I think I need to pick this up. Solves so many issues traveling with a carry on or a weekend trip.

At some point I will have one of these. Hate trying to travel overseas with a suit, plus I love, love smart design like this.

I don't travel enough for a garment bag, but I want that. Now.

For a THP Weekend, that or the Weekender are about as good a bag as I have seen anywhere.

I saw that bag when you guys were at the show. Looks nothing short of awesome.

For a THP Weekend, that or the Weekender are about as good a bag as I have seen anywhere.
That is honestly what I'm telling myself, it'd definitely get used. Haha

Thats pretty frigin amazing. Can completely see the advantages when you are out for 2-3 days vs a week long trip.

That is honestly what I'm telling myself, it'd definitely get used. Haha

I literally can't decide if I want this one or the Weekender. One of them is happening though.

I literally can't decide if I want this one or the Weekender. One of them is happening though.

This would be a lot nicer than what I already have. Might have to consider getting one before the Distance Bash. Hmmm.

I don't have a need for a suit, but anything on a hanger can just as easily go in that bag. It has my attention, and I have a feeling I'll own one by the end of the year haha

This would be a lot nicer than what I already have. Might have to consider getting one before the Distance Bash. Hmmm.

Yeah me too

I love the concept, an all in one bag, with no wasted space.

This is pretty sweet. Could be handy when traveling for work too.

$298.00 price point seems steep to me though. Ouch.

They do have 15% off I believe.
I will say that good luggage is pricey though. I know my B&R roller was more than that and has given me years of good life.

That's my only real barrier. If this was sub 200, it would be a no brainer.

That's a fantastic bag!

Yeah me too
You can add me to the list. I think I am going to go with the blue one, but the grey looks so sleek as well.

Back