Video Stitch Ultimate Garment Bag

Great looking bag. Love that concept. Agree with @Tevenor. Need the price down though near the 200 mark.

You can add me to the list. I think I am going to go with the blue one, but the grey looks so sleek as well.

And just like that...I got a blue one. That is the one I saw in the booth that stood out to me. I need this thing in my life. Plus I just love really good travel gear.

That's my only real barrier. If this was sub 200, it would be a no brainer.

I’m just curious how much mark up is on something like this.

I’m just curious how much mark up is on something like this.

Not sure. With 15% off, I think you are around $250. That seems pretty in line or cheaper with most really good luggage like B&R and others.

And just like that...I got a blue one. That is the one I saw in the booth that stood out to me. I need this thing in my life. Plus I just love really good travel gear.
Did you go with the custom personalization as well?

This will definitely be in my possession very soon.

Did you go with the custom personalization as well?

No, just the standard bag and might have ordered something else too haha.
I have a thing for luggage and can't help myself.

I agree with JB, I think the price is in line with other quality non-leather travel bags. I could see if they were using standard nylon to make the bag, but looks like they are using a special blend fabric that they claim is as strong as leather and also more durable, lightweight and water resistant. I have a leather weekend bag similar to this that retails for twice the price (I didn't pay that much), and my cons around the product are there are too many zippers to close to get it into bag form, it's tough to dig through the bag as there is only 1 zipper across the top, and the bag itself is awfully heavy. This Stitch bag seems to solve for all of those cons (2 zippers required to close entire bag, bag opens up from the side for easy access to everything within the bag, and only weighs 3.5 pounds as compared to my current bag that weighs in the 7-8 pound range). Needless to say, I'm in hard ponder mode at the moment, and it doesn't help that the blue version looks absolutely fantastic.

I love this bag!! Iif I thought I could justify the cost I would get one.

I travel with a suit quite a bit, and this just makes so much sense. I'm buying one now. Stitch Golf owes THP a solid, because I would have never seen this if it was not for the THP coverage of the PGA show.

Please tell me you went with a mystery box. I think I am adding one to my order because I love a good surprise.

I literally can't decide if I want this one or the Weekender. One of them is happening though.

The Weekender is smaller and doesn't carry as much stuff. If you are only getting one bag get the UGB. The UGB is my go to bag for up to three night trips and weekend trips. It is a great bag.

Well, I tried to use the discount code after adding the mystery box (a sale item) and it prevented me from using the discount code on any of the purchased items. Looks like two separate orders will be needed.

Please tell me you went with a mystery box. I think I am adding one to my order because I love a good surprise.

I didn't but in the future will need to.

The Weekender is smaller and doesn't carry as much stuff. If you are only getting one bag get the UGB. The UGB is my go to bag for up to three night trips and weekend trips. It is a great bag.

That is very true. For now went with UGB in blue. I saw another item coming in April that I will end up getting as well, so will just stick to UGB for now.

And just like that, a navy UGB with my initials (so it does not get confused with JB's bag at the Distance Bash) is on the way.

I completely missed the mystery box when I was just on their site. $50 for 3 quality apparel products is a steal.

Book bag?

I completely missed the mystery box when I was just on their site. $50 for 3 quality apparel products is a steal.
I will be ordering one now. I tried to add it to the order, but it made it so my 20% off code to not apply to any of the order.

And just like that, a navy UGB with my initials (so it does not get confused with JB's bag at the Distance Bash) is on the way.

Haha. If they did Logos, I would have done the THP logo on there, but for now, this is a bag that will make my weekend getaways much easier.

I will be ordering one now. I tried to add it to the order, but it made it so my 20% off code to not apply to any of the order.

I just ordered one as well, while I continue to ponder the UGB haha.

Last edited:
Haha. If they did Logos, I would have done the THP logo on there, but for now, this is a bag that will make my weekend getaways much easier.

That would be next level!o_O

Does anyone have any experience with their shirt sizing? It looks like I am between a ML and L size according to their charts. Perhaps @Molten can help me out.

@BigDill You should start a thread on their Mystery Box. More people need to know about that.

Got my birthday gift from the fiance lined up now (y)

Does anyone have any experience with their shirt sizing? It looks like I am between a ML and L size according to their charts. Perhaps @Molten can help me out.
I don’t have any experience with them, sorry brother! Although if there is a sale going on, I may change that.

Back