Nope. My wife won’t allow me to buy another shade of blue shirt. It’s all I own from Carolina blue to navy and everything in between.

Good news is she’ll never know, what’s another shirt among 20 blue shirts?
Going full blue is a very healthy obsession. I support you.

Had to laugh when I got the email saying that their Tavern Series polos are back in stock. The “Bull’s” polo is named after our most revered college-y dive bar. Countless bad decisions stem from their signature drink the Bull Sweat. From what I can see the shirt is much nicer than the shot.

@Jman you'll never guess what polo picture my wife sent me the other day. Okay, since it's in this thread I'm sure you will. I think it was a threat because she sent me a super loud shirt, then in the mail came a far more plain model. It was tight in the shoulders even being 2xl so it's getting returned but I thought it was fun she found this.

Both?

I want both hahaha

both works. I mean it’s the same shirt just different colors. What could go wrong? Nothing!!!

Decided that the SD Performance Polo would be my 2022 Golf Polo. The fit is amazing and materials so comfortable. The best is the durability of the color. Grabbed one in Hawaii from Poipu Bay and it is still my favorite. So I ordered some more. @Nessinator favorite is the Thirsty Polo I got.

1647022492166.png

I have added the Kapalua and Dodge Polo to the collection. I'll be wearing the Kapalua Polo to a wedding, but thinking about making Hawaiian shirt Fridays a requirement now.

I'm quickly leaning on shifting my entire polo lineup to Straight Down. There's like five on the site i want badly.
Over what? How/why do you like them better than say Stitch or TM?

Over what? How/why do you like them better than say Stitch or TM?
I really like the high collar and the different designs they use, as well as the sizing.

Material wise, I prefer it to some of the TM stuff I've tried (could change since they've got a store coming locally) and I don't know Stitch at all haha

I joined the club with a simple blue polo. They advertise as being generous so I took a shot on Medium…and it fits, so that alone has me loving it 😊 The material is nice, though I’m not sure it’s substantially better than say Stitch. All in all, I’m happy and would buy more at the right price

I bought a polo and 1/4 zip from Aviara Golf Club
Which model 1/4? Can you share about the weight, wear, sizing? I’d like to buy a couple but I’m not sure which model to go with

Bought my first Straight Down polo yesterday, I felt like I had to haha
5F7F86E4-47DC-4F47-9D89-B7EC74B0AB4D.jpeg

Just have to report that these shirts are FANTASTIC. Super comfy, great collar too.

Just have to report that these shirts are FANTASTIC. Super comfy, great collar too.
These are the best. I don't even really look at other polos anymore.

I have several of their polos / I like the light weight and soft feel - just have found them to hold up well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little pricey (what golf clothing isn't haha) but worth it.
I wait for discount codes. Often which are up to 30% off.

Back