Straight Down The Field V2 Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Posted a quick unboxing of these that just arrived on social media. Thoughts?

I wear those. took a bit for me to embrace them, but more I looked the more I liked. the heal has a bit of an Adidas look to them.

Eh. I think they look like Ecco Street Retros with white laces and an Adidas heel. What's the price point?

Nice clean looking shoe, could see going from the course straight out for a casual dinner.

look pretty boring to me. i'm sure they're like $150, too.

love the wide laces, but not sure I equate with golf as much as a casual shoe.... would consider wearing for days where pants are required due to weather

first thought... that is a lot of lace (long length and lots of eyelets). a bit bland ultra casual, but also understand what they are going for... Wonder what Gray would look like for it.

• Admin
I like the look however I think the look is a little too young for me. YRMV.

I like them as a casual / golf hybrid. Straight from the course to lunch type of deal. I tend to prefer the little more positive grip that spiked shoes provide though - plus the extra longevity being able to change out the spikes.

I assume these are spikeless?

I like them as a casual / golf hybrid. Straight from the course to lunch type of deal. I tend to prefer the little more positive grip that spiked shoes provide though - plus the extra longevity being able to change out the spikes.

I assume these are spikeless?
In the video at THPGolf or in the first post, it shows the bottoms. :D

Not my style but look nice.

They look plain and boring to me. Not a fan of them.

In the video at THPGolf or in the first post, it shows the bottoms. :D

I didn't even realize it was a video, I just looked at the picture haha. Touche!

Those are fine, but they must be an out West company. I just couldn't buy golf shoes without waterproofing. They also look a little narrow.

If anything, that would be a putting day/driving range/breakfast or lunch at the club shoe, imo.

These look great for hosting a PBS children's show.

Kinda bland, but a lot going on with the laces. Little less traction than I’d prefer but @Duffer Waldorf nailed it with the

I'd wear those in a heartbeat. Love them!

White shoes/white laces look good for about 1.5 rounds so its a NO for me! I do too much off-road golfing

Yep I like these. As I mentioned in the Turnberry thread I like these over the Turnberry.

Mostly "meh" to me but I've never been a fan of that style of shoe for me

Not my style but look nice.
That's exactly what I was thinking as I was scrolling through to post. Not my style but I don't dislike them, they would just go in the "looks fine" category.

Back