Straight Down Turnberry Golf Shoes Review

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
I don’t know about you, but I’ve always appreciated a golf shoe that can effortlessly be worn both on and off course, and no, I don’t mean the THP podcast. Sporting a versatile golf shoe makes the transition from office to course on league nights that much easier without making one look entirely out of place while at the office. Straight Down has several offerings that fit right into this niche. Today we turn our focus on The Turnberry model, which marries a lightweight design with a hint of classic designs.

Continue reading...

I like the looks of these and find that diamond tread design interesting. As mentioned the not being water proof could be an issue. We play most of our round early and having wet feet is no fun. I would certainly wear these for a late morning or an afternoon round.

Good review @ddec
I think I want a pair of these.

• Staff
weather permitting they are going back in action for league night on Thursday. Won't lie, they will probably be in the office tomorrow. I switched to a standing desk earlier this week and the comfort of these is pretty strong.

I’m about to order this pair based on your comfort thoughts

Straight Down doesn't make the golf shoes. They are outsourced. Still trying to find out who actually manufactures them since Straight Down claims everything is "American Made".

Back